Seed of life grid help

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
michaelmastronardi

Seed of life grid help

Post by michaelmastronardi »

I cant find and crystal grids that go onto the seed of life, but there's an abundance of grids for the flower of life . If you could send pictures or links of grids that go onto the seed of life that would be great thankyou!
Fear is what keeps us alive but keeps us from living.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Seed of life grid help

Post by SpiritTalker »

Seed of Life is a symbol for the seven days of creation. ... The Seed of Life is a symbol of blessing and protection passed through generations; it contains the secret of the seven days of the creation. It is a common ornament for fertility for women during pregnancy or trying to Conceive.

The seed represents a rich symbol of the process of living and dying. It is a complete circle of life. ... Traditional symbolic meaning of seeds include: Potential, Trust, Hope, Nourishment, Sacred, Earthiness, Initiation, Reproduction, Cycles, Time, Provision.

The meaning behind the Flower of Life symbol is that it is believed to represent the cycle of creation. ... There is believed to be a secret symbol hidden within the Flower of Life symbol, which is said to hold the most significant and sacred patterns of the universe.

Said to be the basic template for everything in existence; all geometric forms can be found within it, including sacred geometry shapes like the Platonic Solids, Metatron's Cube, and the Merkaba. The Flower of Life symbolizes creation and reminds us of the unity of everything: we're all built from the same blueprint.

There are many seeds depicted within the flower.

In both cases the design itself is the grid. Crystals are placed at the intersections of lines. Images of both can be found on Pinterest or just googled. I found prints done on cloth at Amazon.com
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Seed of life grid help

Post by Firebird »

“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”