Please help me identify these crystals: thank you

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
MysticDreamFaerie

Please help me identify these crystals: thank you

Post by MysticDreamFaerie »

I've had these crystals for a few years in my crystal box and I haven't gotten any of them out in such a long time; I had a long period of depression and I seem to have lost all my knowledge to crystals and stones and I have a hard time trying to figure out which is which. Please help identify these crystals. Thank you! :flyingwitch:

Here's a link to my gallery; please pm me if you have any questions for me.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/120376385@N05/
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos
Isis3Anubis

Re: Please help me identify these crystals: thank you

Post by Isis3Anubis »

Sorry I cant respond on your tumblr, but the one with the X is chiastolite. Good for luck and protection.
She's just pieces of me you've never seen ~ Tori Amos
WillowMoon

Post by WillowMoon »

looks like you've got a shaman dream crystal there one of them that looks like fire agate too.
Lunar Rose

Post by Lunar Rose »

It's hard to tell as some of the pictures are quite dark, but it looks like you might have some clear quartz, rose quartz, smokey quartz, hematite and desert rose (I could be wrong though, as I am a bit rusty when it comes to identification!)

Hope that helped a bit though :)
MysticDreamFaerie

Thank you for all you're help. I plan on taking some of the crystals back to the place where I bought them from and hopefully they'll help me identify some of them. If anyone else knows what some of the other crystals are: please reply to this thread. Thank you!
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos
seidkonacat

Post by seidkonacat »

A lot of these are too dark to tell, but I'll give a few of them a shot. The third crystal on the right of the first row looks like rose quartz, as does DSC04750 and the two stones in DSC04743. The first picture on the third row is hematite. DSC04759 is most likely a carnelian. DSC04752 is a dalmatian stone. DSC04733 looks like red jasper. DSC04727 might be citrine (yellow quartz) or regular clear quartz with rusty inclusions. If you take pictures with more light, perhaps even on a white background, I might be able to say more.

Anyway, hope this helps. :3
Lunar Rose

Post by Lunar Rose »

MysticDreamFaerie, just wanted to say that I'm not ignoring you! I've tried to reply to your pm 3 times, but for some reason it won't let me! I even tried sending a new message instead of a reply and still nada. Will have a go on the laptop this evening to see if that works! :)
MysticDreamFaerie

Oh no it's okay dear! :flyingwitch: No worries, yes it's been like that for me too believe it or not. I'll send a message and sometimes I think that none of my messages go through. Just reply to me anytime you can. I understand hun.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”