New to crystals and gemstones

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Karin Elena

New to crystals and gemstones

Post by Karin Elena »

Hi, I'm doing a research on crystals and gemstones since I don't have any experiences with it from before. It's lots of names to remember, but how do the crystals and gemstones look like? Should I buy a book or are there sites which shows how they look like? What are the benefits for me to have such crystals and gemstone, what can they do in dailylife? I know they can be used in spells and such. Thanks.
creatrix

Re: New to crystals and gemstones

Post by creatrix »

Hi Karin Elena,
You might want to learn about chakras too. Many crystals and gemstones correspond to certain chakras. Rose Quartz is for the heart chakra, for example. You can learn a ton by googling crystals and their magical properties. :)
Isis3Anubis

Re: New to crystals and gemstones

Post by Isis3Anubis »

You may want to visit a new age store or jewelry store to look at the gemstones and semi-precious stones and crystals to see which ones you are drawn to. The ones that you are drawn to May have spiritual significance for helping you at that time you are connected to it. If you cannot afford a crystal book like Judy Hall's Crystal Bible or Melody's Love is In The Earth, you can look up a stones metaphysical properties online. Happy crystal hunting :)
She's just pieces of me you've never seen ~ Tori Amos

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”