Car/travel protection

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Raven9260

Car/travel protection

Post by Raven9260 »

Hey everyone,

I have a small question, I got my driver's license like a month ago and I was wondering what a good crystal is to hang in a car to protect while you're driving.. I know there are some protection gems but didn't really find one specific for travelling. Or maybe if someone knows some kind of talisman/amulet that can help??

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this.

Grtz Raven9260
Ravencry

Re: Car/travel protection

Post by Ravencry »

Black tourmaline, Jet and Smoky Quartz to absorb and shield against negative energy while driving and a Rose Quartz will protect you from others carelessness.
Raven9260

Post by Raven9260 »

Thanks for the reply, so should I get all of those or just one that I feel comfortable with? (sorry if I'm asking stupid questions XD)
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Hi Raven!

From a Stone Shaman aspect I can recommend just such a stone from the great outdoors. I have two, both shaped like shoes. I keep one on my person and one under the front seat of the car. What these really represent is the path you are on in Life. Traveling, not just in the physical sense but through your Life, see? Go out into The Wild someplace. The rocky shore of a lake or stream is good, or the stones around a dirt footpath. Look for a Dark Brown or Black rock. These are the colors of Earth and are representative of Balance, Grounding, Stability, Firm Footing, etc. You can see where this is a good thing to have while traveling.

This stone should have a shape to it that is representative of travel in some way. For instance, it can have the shape like the bottom of a foot or shoe. It can look like a ship as seen from the top or side. It can look like a car from the side or an airplane from the top. You get the idea.

One of the wonderful pluses of obtaining a stone like this is that you were meant for each other. It will be no accident when you find each other. There's a special and unique connection between you and the stone and that lends all the more energy to your desire for safety in travel.

Lastly, remember this is a stone to aid you in fulfilling your need for protection and NOT a Kevlar vest! It does NOT provide immunity! So, take this with you on your travels as well:

"Thou Shalt Not Travel Faster Than Thy Guardian Angel Can Fly!"

Hope this helped some. Be well and safe journeys!

One Walker. :mrgreen: :wink:
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Raven9260

Post by Raven9260 »

Wow, didn't except such a long reply XD Thanks for the help, I'll certainly do that sometime. And yes I'm aware that these stones don't provide immunity, I just want something to help me feel a little safer :) Again, thanks for the help
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

You're always welcome! :)
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”