Programming Crystals

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Tempest Flair

Programming Crystals

Post by Tempest Flair »

Ive already cleansed some tubled stones that I have: Labrodorite, Amthyst,Rose Quartz,Black Moonstone,Tigers Eye and a few others. I realised though that I dont really feel any energy coming off of them. Is this becuase I have to program the crystals with my desires first?
being-singular-plural

Re: Programming Crystals

Post by being-singular-plural »

hmmm...the quartz's often like to have an intentional charge, but the labradorite and the moonstone (both feldspars) should soften and open your energies upon contact. I have met a lot of people who do not connect with our mineral friends, so don't feel bad. They may not by the right tools for you. Keep exploring, my friend!
:)
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Hi Tempest!

I would first ask what method you used to cleanse them and then ask if you actually charged then in sunlight. Both these things can be significant factors in stone response, especially among stones that have been tumbled or otherwise commercially processed.

One Walker. :mrgreen: ::coolglasses::
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Post by )O( Krystal Raven )O( »

The day of, and two days after the full moon (like tonight) is a perfect time to charge stones. Quartz is the best for programming.
)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”