Has anyone connected with a specific stone?

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
TornUpReaper

Has anyone connected with a specific stone?

Post by TornUpReaper »

I was just wondering if anyone has really connected with one particular stone or another. I haven't found the right one yet, but there is not really any local shops nearby so I don't get the chance to get crystals very often. What about everyone else? :D
AutumnMaidens

Re: Has anyone connected with a specific stone?

Post by AutumnMaidens »

A friend of mine collects crystal skulls and has given each of them names and takes them on vacation with him etc Which I think was one of the most interesting connections I had ever seen really. As for me it would be Amathyst, not a specific one but the Amathyst in general.
I got one when I was younger because I loved purple and it was said to fit my horoscope and never had a headache again so I always have an Amathyst handy now, not only that but I find it to be a very general healing stone which I can always call upon, very handy.
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Artie

Post by Artie »

I've really bonded with turquoise...wouldn't be able to tell you why though!
Here in the forest, dark and deep
I offer you the gift of eternal sleep.
TornUpReaper

Post by TornUpReaper »

nice! i still haven't :(
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Yes, I have connected with many stones. You may want to try simply going outdoors rather than to a shop for your stones. Try along the shores of a lake, river, or creek. Even to a local park or playground. Lots of stones to be found and there might be one or more just waiting for you!

One Walker. :mrgreen: ::coolglasses::
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
TornUpReaper

Post by TornUpReaper »

Oh... thats a good idea. I'll keep a lookout this summer when i'm at a bunch of parks :)
Zili

Post by Zili »

I have 3 stones, red garnet, green aventurine, and the shaman stone.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I've connected with sodalith, snowflake obsidian, unakite and fancy jasper.

Those are the stones I've worked with so far, felt them, journeyed to them. I have a lot of stones at home, I always choose them by feelings and yourneys, only afterwards I read them up.
Citrine86

Post by Citrine86 »

I have ALWAYS been drawn to Cat Eye, Tiger Eye, Black Onyx and Turquoise. Since I was a kid I loved them all!
presentcharisma

Post by presentcharisma »

I just LOVE mookite jasper and Karnelian.

I do however use a Tibetan crystal for when I perform Reiki. I fill it with positive healing energy and my intuition will tell me what part of the body (usually on a chakra but not always) needs the extra boost.
I AM
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

i a plain ol quartz crystal gal myself
Zoe73

Post by Zoe73 »

I have really connected with amethyst. I have one on me all the time now.
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

I go through phases and I try to listen to my inner self when I feel draw to a stone.

I was first drawn to Mahogany Obsidian and found it marvellous for grounding. I've been drawn to Garnet and found it helped with period pains and most recently I've been drawn to Turquoise which is protective and opens your eyes to others round you and their intentions. When I am drawn to a stone I look up its usual uses and see if theres a message for me. There always has been so far.

xx
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Tasariel

Post by Tasariel »

Lately I've been feeling connected with Chalcedony. I don't know why, but it comes into my mind a lot. I have a good sized one that my brother bought me as a gift to try to ease some of my stress, and I really enjoy just rolling it over in my palm. :)
But otherwise, I don't have a specific stone I feel connects with my soul or anything. Just ones that I need or are particularly helpful sometimes.
Zili

Post by Zili »

green aventurine has fallen off and been replaced by moonstone and amethyst lol stones like totem animals will come and go throughout your life as you need them

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”