advice on a crystal

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
[Bastet]

advice on a crystal

Post by [Bastet] »

I purchased a stunning sugilite sphere and through cleansing left it outside in the soil under my window, after sometime I discovered that (or started getting a very strange vibe) the crystal had gone a paler shade and there seems to be a crack running across it. Any reason why this would happen?
Iris

Post by Iris »

Temperature change maybe? If it's still cold enough where you are moisture could have frozen in a hairline crack and made it worse.
The thunder crashed and storms of blinding rain poured down from heaven. Iris, great Juno’s envoy, rainbow-clad, gathered the waters and refilled the clouds
[Bastet]

Post by [Bastet] »

aww no. Is there anything I can do? or any other method I can use?
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

In the future, try cleaning your crystals by setting them in sea salt (regular salt works too), or by setting them on your windowsill in the moonlight. Many crystals react badly to wild temperature changes, water, and many other things. As it is, if you are getting bad vibes from your crystal you should recleanse it. If it still doesn't work for you, it might be time to get a new crystal.
[Bastet]

Post by [Bastet] »

Thanks alot.
Can a crystal ever be "used" up?

Yeah maybe it is a good time to visit the crystal store as Im not feeling anything any of my crystals!

by the way, why is it when one puts a crystal under ones pillow or bed one experiences weird dreams?

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”