What is Your Element

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.

What element were your born under?

Earth
23%
Air
28%
Fire
23%
Water
27%

Total votes: 353

ravenhecateana

Re: What is Your Element

Post by ravenhecateana »

I was actually born under an air sign, but I consider myself more of a water person...air is second.
Miss Pixie

Post by Miss Pixie »

Feather_Rainbow wrote:I never thought of the polar shift. . . I wonder what I am now then??
When were you born? I can look it up for you. =D Since you said you were an Aquarius in your other post, I would imagine that you are now a Capricorn. Some people stayed the same, though. My dad remained a Leo through the polar shift.
Feather_Rainbow

Post by Feather_Rainbow »

Miss Pixie wrote:
Feather_Rainbow wrote:I never thought of the polar shift. . . I wonder what I am now then??
When were you born? I can look it up for you. =D Since you said you were an Aquarius in your other post, I would imagine that you are now a Capricorn. Some people stayed the same, though. My dad remained a Leo through the polar shift.
I was born 28 January. Not sure what I am now though. How would I find out??
Miss Pixie

Post by Miss Pixie »

Feather_Rainbow wrote:
Miss Pixie wrote:
I was born 28 January. Not sure what I am now though. How would I find out??
Yup, you're a Capricorn. =)

Here's some more info: http://infomuncher.wordpress.com/2011/0 ... diac-here/

Blessed Be! <3
ladymorgaine82

Post by ladymorgaine82 »

I am a Fire sign (Aries), which is my sun sign. I have those characteristics as well as those of my moon sign, which is Air (Libra).
Lady Morgaine

Everyone has a Witch within, only those of us who trust in who we are embrace that part of our soul.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Okay, guys, just to let you know, you'd have to be born sometime in the past 10 years? to have the polar shift affect you. I was, and still am, a Cancer.
Water body and Fire spirit for the win :)

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”