What is Your Element

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.

What element were your born under?

Earth
23%
Air
28%
Fire
23%
Water
27%

Total votes: 353

Luna Lisa

Re: What is Your Element

Post by Luna Lisa »

my element is air.
darkangel721

Post by darkangel721 »

Both Hisako and I are water. We are even under the same zodiac sign-Cancer. No wonder we are so close. ;) But I actually have a question, even though you are one element, can you also feel drawn/close to another element and have it respond to you just as strongly as your born element?

~Rowan
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

darkangel721 wrote:Both Hisako and I are water. We are even under the same zodiac sign-Cancer. No wonder we are so close. ;) But I actually have a question, even though you are one element, can you also feel drawn/close to another element and have it respond to you just as strongly as your born element?

~Rowan
Yes you can. I am a water sign--Cancer, like you!--but i love the element Fire. Our zodiac signs might be one element, but our personalities could be something completely different. It does make sense, I promise. It's like..Waters. We're emotional and flowy and stuff like that, right? Well, i'm completely stoic and I like to make my own rules. Total Fire behaviour, right? Well, that's because it is.

-Gin
Mary

Post by Mary »

I'm cancer, so water
which is weird because I'm kinda scared of water, I don't know how to swim, although I would like to. But since I'm kinda chubby they say if I lay back I can float, but I'm to scared to do so hehe :lol:
darkangel721

Post by darkangel721 »

Ginger Faith! wrote:
Waters. We're emotional and flowy and stuff like that, right? Well, i'm completely stoic and I like to make my own rules. Total Fire behaviour, right? Well, that's because it is.

-Gin
both Hisako and I match fire too. thanks for helping me clear that up. i am still extremely new at this.

~rowan~
darkangel721

Post by darkangel721 »

i am water and under the sign of cancer. its the same for rowan too.

~hisako~
Waterlily1995

Post by Waterlily1995 »

i was born under fire, but everyone tells me i'm more like water. and everything i have liked since i was little is somhow releated to water
skyslide

Post by skyslide »

It's funny. I was born under water (tehe that sounds funny) and my affinity is for water.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Sometimes it's awesome like that, Sky. I'm a water sign, and my affinity is for fire.
spgraywolf

Post by spgraywolf »

I was born a piscies.But my grandpa was a firefighter which I think is kind of funny.
Jericho

Post by Jericho »

I'm a Cancer, so I'm water.
I've always feel this amazing feeling that starts in my abdomen when I swim in the sea, then spreads throughout my body. It's almost like an orgasm. Might sound crazy but it just...feels good, dammit!
ashuriixinfallible

Post by ashuriixinfallible »

I'm a Scorpio, so water. But I was born in '96, which on the Chinese Zodiac is the Fire Year of the Rat, I think. My affinity is for fire. There are candles spread all over my house, and I hardly have to move to light one- which I do quite frequently.
Feather_Rainbow

Post by Feather_Rainbow »

Yeoooo! I'm Aquarius so that makes me air!
Miss Pixie

Re:

Post by Miss Pixie »

Guest wrote:OK for all who need it.
Fire = Aries, Leo and Sagittarius
Earth = Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn
Air = Gemini, Libra and Aquarius
Water = Cancer, Scorpio and Pices

nice and easy for ya now.
I didn't know that! I voted 'Water' because I thought Aquarians were Water-based. Thanks for the info. (:

In that case, I'm an Air sign. I was a Water sign (Pisces), but I became an Aquarius after the polar shift.
Feather_Rainbow

Post by Feather_Rainbow »

I never thought of the polar shift. . . I wonder what I am now then??

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”