Visions within the flame

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
kibaperkins

Visions within the flame

Post by kibaperkins »

I saw a vision within the flame of a black candle and I need help whether it means something. At first I saw a cloaked figure, they turned their back to me and left. The wax from the candle formed an image of a, yet again, cloaked figure in front of a tree, next to it were 3 mountains. During my time studying the candle's flame, I had a really clear and sudden thought of Aphrodite. Not sure if that helps but if anyone could help interpreting this that would be great!

Many thanks,
Kiba.

((P.S: Not sure if this is in the right topic, if it isnt I will move it to another :) ))
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Visions within the flame

Post by Firebird »

Interesting. ..can I ask a few questions?
Firstly what was your goal or motivation in using a black candle? What do you associate a dark cloaked figure with? And when the figure left did it vanish or seem to move away from you?
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
kibaperkins

Re: Visions within the flame

Post by kibaperkins »

My goal by using the black candle was to banish negative energy and to protect. I associated the dark cloaked figure with mystery and the unknown while also an odd feeling of safety that brimmed from studying it. The figure seemed to turn its back to me and shrank, vanishing completely. Hope this helps!

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”