Ley lines are confounding me

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ley lines are confounding me

Post by Firebird »

As I went researching ley lines after a post about it, I found the maps to be very inconsistent.
There is a particularly large convergence of lines just below the US border kind of directly south of Phoenix or maybe Tucson, in Mexico. In any case I have yet to find a map that can mark where that piont is. And, if ALL these lines are converging in such an area, wouldn't there be a bunch of towns or maybe a "hot" spot? This is the biggest intersect of lines in the Americas, why isn't there some major mention of this? My best guess for a focal point of this energy is the town of Santa Ana, Mexico.
The inconsistency of the maps could have this spot 100 miles or more off. Which could put this point somewhere in the middle of the desert where no one lives.
Which I guess leads me to another question, how wide is a ley line?
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Re: Ley lines are confounding me

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

John Michell was your best bet on info on ley lines, but he passed in 2009...or crossed over to walk the energy lines of the universe. However, the best source in America, would be the native peoples who would speak with you.

There are as well, and I am sure in your location in SoCal, organizations dedicated to ley lines, and earth energy studies. Ask at your local esoteric, or new age bookstore for local dowsers and those who know these things

Very often places where lines converge, are known as power spots. As well, many times the places where these lines converge are now under military installations.

Do understand, if these locations were published *exactly* to everyone, what *that* would mean, as far as their "safety" or continued "sacredness." There are those who hold some secrets for good reason.

I know of places in my area, but I don't tell *everyone.* Further, you do not, in old tradition, build on top of a power spot, and even those who built the temples over power spots, were looked at funny by the locals who knew. It really is like building on top of a Faery Ring, which is *not* a good idea. Visiting those spots, gathering *power,* is different. Start your search with that info, be very respectful as I know you will be, and you just might find those in your area, who will take you there.

Best to you, Firebirdflys!

P.S. I used to live 18 miles from Nogales, Mexico , in the mountains,and do note that huge military base in Sierra Vista, U.S.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Yea, my Aunt lived in Seirra Vista, not crazy about the drone that is tethered at the base there looking over the whole town and the border and miles beyond it's a little intimidating ...additionally I won't be traveling to Mexico anytime soon or in this lifetime
...been there done that, had enough of it, and now it's too scary.
Makes good sense not to build on a convergence spot, yet many of the places is where the masses gather and towns are built, gah...look at Sedona...what a mess.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

I’ve always heard that most temples are built on the nodes so that their sacredness can be maintained. A temple sounds better than a Walmart to me..

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”