Elemental conflicting with Zodiac element

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
Adiens

Elemental conflicting with Zodiac element

Post by Adiens »

Does anyone else's element that represents them on conflict with their zodiac element? For example, my element is fire, however, I am a Pisces, which is a water sign. I always thought that confusing and interesting at the same time. Never had an idea why it is the way it is though. :-?
Heartsong

Re: Elemental conflicting with Zodiac element

Post by Heartsong »

I find it more odd when people don't have more than one element, to be honest. Humans are contradictory by nature, and our moods and ideas are always changing. So I think it's quite normal to have conflicting elements. No matter how much we may resemble or relate to one specific element, we still possess aspects of the other three in our personalities. I also think that, to have more than one, is representative of a person who will be perhaps better balanced in life.
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Adiens

Post by Adiens »

This makes more sense to me. Thanks :) I just had a great deal of people being appalled that I was more connected with Fire while being Pisces. So I was starting to feel like the oddball for such.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

If you catch fire, you can at least extinguish yourself. Never know when that might be a useful talent.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”