Elements Tarot Zodiac & Personality Types

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
Soul

Elements Tarot Zodiac & Personality Types

Post by Soul »

Hi.
This will seem wide open right now. I'm interested in discussing correlations among the Elements, Tarot (the suits and the characters in the Major Arcana), Zodiac, & Personality Types. Maybe I need some in-depth training in Astrology. I emphasize personality types because I'm fascinated about pursuing the synergistic relationship between psychology and spirituality (and the emotional and physical).

Maybe someone could direct me further and in a more focused way.

Thanks and Peace,
Soul
Gentle Melody

Re: Elements Tarot Zodiac & Personality Types

Post by Gentle Melody »

Well, it's interesting the relation between Element - Personality, but I THINK our personalities are defined much more by the experiences we've passed through, than the element we're aligned, specially if we are talking about the element defined by "Star sign".
For example, I'm a Leo, and Leo is related to Fire. These are the "most common" traits of a Fire-person:
-Very determined
-Quick temper
-The need of being authentic

And yes, I have all of these traits, but I also have the emotional-intuitive trait (that is related to water), the rational-thinking trait (associated to air), and some sense of stability (associated to earth). These traits, among others of different elements, form who I am ( and believe me, I'm not bipolar hahahaha). From what I read on Brenda's post on this same forum, I believe that living with the elements is about balance, and not "This-is-my-element-so-I-must-have-these-traits".

But, in fact, there seems to be some relation between "our" element and our personality, and this is going to be a controversial but also long - and worth - discussion! :)

Blessings!
"If you can't let go, you will end up empty-handed
If you can't control, you'll live your life in vain"

Design Your Universe ~ Epica

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”