Water Has Memory

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
Kassandra

Water Has Memory

Post by Kassandra »

Perhaps consider this in your workings involving water....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNzbiLpnWX8

loona wynd
Banned Member

Re: Water Has Memory

Post by loona wynd »

I had to watch that video a few times before I could actually believe the video for myself. It actually wasn't the video that got me to believe the philosophy and theories presented there. While I found the photos of the changed molecules fascinating and I thought the theory was probable I didnt really believe it.

I then tried an experiment using water bottles. One bottle had energy draining and negative energetic forces put into it by thought and focus. The other bottle had positive energy and filling energetic properties programed into it also by thought. When I tried to lift and move the water with the negative and draining energy I had difficulty. It was heavy and it actually hurt a bit to lift. In contrast the bottle that was full of light and positive energy was lighter than normal and easy to lift.

It was the experience of working with the differently charged waters that got me to believe what that video was teaching.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Indeed, I've heard it said that learning by doing may be the best way to learn...

"Don't blindly believe what I say. Don't believe me because others convince you of my words. Don't believe anything you see, read, or hear from others, whether of authority, religious teachers or texts."

"Don't rely on logic alone, nor speculation. Don't infer or be deceived by appearances."

"Do not give up your authority and follow blindly the will of others. This way will lead to only delusion."

"Find out for yourself what is truth, what is real. Discover that there are virtuous things and there are non-virtuous things. Once you have discovered for yourself give up the bad and embrace the good."

~ The Buddha ~

Isis3Anubis

Post by Isis3Anubis »

I am glad science has caught up with the spiritual belief that our intentions and prayers can affect water to heal or become pure. The Japanese scientist at the end of the film was the most enlightening for me: after studying the affects of words and intention on water LOVE and GRATITUDE were the most profound energies imprinted on water. I will continue to bless my water for health and happiness especially seeing that bottled water and tap water are DEAD. According to scientific research regular water sources don't carry the positive charge of life force found in remote water sources separate from civilizations that pollute themselves. Perhaps praying or spell work to clean oil spills can have a positive affect on our environments we cannot personally help with.
She's just pieces of me you've never seen ~ Tori Amos
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Isis3Anubis wrote:I am glad science has caught up with the spiritual belief that our intentions and prayers can affect water to heal or become pure. The Japanese scientist at the end of the film was the most enlightening for me: after studying the affects of words and intention on water LOVE and GRATITUDE were the most profound energies imprinted on water. I will continue to bless my water for health and happiness especially seeing that bottled water and tap water are DEAD.
I don't consider them dead. At least not all bottled waters. Poland Spring water for example to me is very much alive. Disani maybe dead as that is basically faucet water filtered. The difference is one comes from a natural spring resource (or resources as its no longer just Poland Maine spring water that fills Poland Spring water but other springs in Maine and locations.
Isis3Anubis wrote:According to scientific research regular water sources don't carry the positive charge of life force found in remote water sources separate from civilizations that pollute themselves. Perhaps praying or spell work to clean oil spills can have a positive affect on our environments we cannot personally help with.
I think that can work. One thing I would personally push for is environmental protection laws being rewritten and enforced. There have been several nasty coal chemical spills and other chemical spills in major water sources that have really drastically effected large population centers. There is no reason for chemical processing plants of any sort to be as close to the water sources as they have been.
Isis3Anubis

Post by Isis3Anubis »

loona wynd wrote:
Isis3Anubis wrote:I will continue to bless my water for health and happiness especially seeing that bottled water and tap water are DEAD.I don't consider them dead. At least not all bottled waters. Poland Spring water for example to me is very much alive. Disani maybe dead as that is basically faucet water filtered. The difference is one comes from a natural spring resource (or resources as its no longer just Poland Maine spring water that fills Poland Spring water but other springs in Maine and locations.
I was quoting the scientist in the video. He claims tap and bottled water even processed and with minerals added does not carry the same electrical charges of spring water from the South America stream located the farthest away from human civilization. They tested both bottled and this remote water and the Kirlian X-rays revealed the bottled water to have no electrical charges compared to the remote pristine water that was vibrant with electrical activity. He said we are essentially drinking dead water that loses it electrical charges from tanks, pipes, and being in close proximity to the negative charges of civilization.
I tend to agree that our artificial environment has inadvertently removed the purity of our water.
She's just pieces of me you've never seen ~ Tori Amos
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Isis3Anubis wrote: I was quoting the scientist in the video. He claims tap and bottled water even processed and with minerals added does not carry the same electrical charges of spring water from the South America stream located the farthest away from human civilization. They tested both bottled and this remote water and the Kirlian X-rays revealed the bottled water to have no electrical charges compared to the remote pristine water that was vibrant with electrical activity. He said we are essentially drinking dead water that loses it electrical charges from tanks, pipes, and being in close proximity to the negative charges of civilization.
And I was disagreeing. Most bottled water doesn't come from an actual spring source. I was citing one type of bottled water that does. There is a reason I buy them almost exclusively when I buy bottled water. There is a different feel to them. The other waters are purified and cleansed tap water (which is full of chemicals). Poland spring water while it may have some cleansing for safety reasons (bacteria do live and grow in spring water which might not be healthy for us) it still comes from pure ground spring water sources across Maine.

Isis3Anubis wrote:I tend to agree that our artificial environment has inadvertently removed the purity of our water.
Depending on where you are yes. I lived in an area where my well water was basically bottled for sale less than 30 miles away. That water was still very pure. I've also had water be so filled with natural minerals that it had to be chemically treated or at least filtered for health and safety. So it depends on the locations and places.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

loona wynd wrote:Depending on where you are yes. I lived in an area where my well water was basically bottled for sale less than 30 miles away. That water was still very pure. I've also had water be so filled with natural minerals that it had to be chemically treated or at least filtered for health and safety. So it depends on the locations and places.
I can't even imagine environmental water so clean, let alone packed with minerals, too! Seems like that's on a different planet than the one I live on. lol

It's raining right now here. I thought about taking some rainwater, bottling it, and as an experiment using it as a natural form of Raid bug killer. It would either kill the bugs, or turn them glow-in-the-dark, radioactive green.

loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Kassandra wrote: I can't even imagine environmental water so clean, let alone packed with minerals, too! Seems like that's on a different planet than the one I live on. lol
Some areas the natural water had high radon in it so it was "dangerous" to the health. Though most houses in the area can fit a radon filter and be just fine. There were lots of minerals and high iron count in the area. It actually stained my parents bathroom tub blueish green..(chemical reaction between the minerals and the plastics in the tub).

Though I do miss the Poland Spring area. That area is on top of the Poland Spring watershed. So the tap water in that area is Poland Spring water. It tasted so good to. You could tell that it was just coming from the earth through the pipes into your mouth and body. I know I am gifted and lucky to live in such an area. Maine has worked really hard to combat the little pollution issues we have had and keep our waters pure. People come to Maine for that reasons....
Kassandra wrote:It's raining right now here. I thought about taking some rainwater, bottling it, and as an experiment using it as a natural form of Raid bug killer. It would either kill the bugs, or turn them glow-in-the-dark, radioactive green.
Would you have added anything else to the water?

MOTHERofDRAGONS

Post by MOTHERofDRAGONS »

Kassandra.. Your idea of harvesting water is a great one. However, a guy(can't remember his name or the town) had the same idea. On a big scale. He set the operation up.
The Gov't got wind of this.. and made him take it down.
Soon thereafter,
This was put into law.
Most have NO IDEA..and this is scary. In fact. I'm going to post this on a separate new thread.

Spread the word. This is the US gov't at work.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/e ... y_03182012

Living off the grid, maybe a thing of the past, with Google Earth staring down at us.

I'm seriously considering (can't right now, but as soon as I can) moving into another country. Maybe Canada?

)0(
MOTHERofDRAGONS
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Don't mind me. I was being sarcastic about the rainwater bugkiller, guys. Basically, I was saying that as pretty as the area I live in may be, it is a toxic toilet of an environment. All the houses in my area either have water filtration systems set up, and/or people buy those water cooler thingies, fill them up and drink that --the tap water from the faucet is just plain scary. The foul smell of it is a red flag not to drink it.

Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Another light shed to me as to why my element is water and not my Zodiac element of earth. I love both of course, don't get me wrong but water has so many sacred mysteries and things it helps in many aspects of both life and magick.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Ack! Gaiam blocked the video. There was really good info on that video. I'll have to find another one to post.

Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Isis3Anubis wrote:I am glad science has caught up with the spiritual belief that our intentions and prayers can affect water to heal or become pure. The Japanese scientist at the end of the film was the most enlightening for me: after studying the affects of words and intention on water LOVE and GRATITUDE were the most profound energies imprinted on water. I will continue to bless my water for health and happiness especially seeing that bottled water and tap water are DEAD. According to scientific research regular water sources don't carry the positive charge of life force found in remote water sources separate from civilizations that pollute themselves. Perhaps praying or spell work to clean oil spills can have a positive affect on our environments we cannot personally help with.
Everything exhibits awareness not just water. In physics the double slit optical experiment reveals that electrons and photons know whether they are being watched or not and respond differently. It's called Quantum entanglement. Wanna see a great video? You got to see "What the Bleep Down the Rabbit Hole". It will open a world of wonderment to those not aware of Quantum physics and paranormal phenomenon.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Shekinah wrote:Everything exhibits awareness not just water.
Yes, I agree. some would argue against the word "awareness" to describe the actions of the elements in the environment, but I personally am OK with that word, haha. For instance, I know hoodooists really like to use sand in their spells regularly, believing it resonates the location from which it was taken, and depending on the goals of the spell, will augment the energy of the spell's intention. When you think about it, what is sand, really? Amongst many other things, it's largely composed of a bunch of tiny crystals eroded from the environment via the forces of the wind and water over eons of time. And then by extension, what are crystals themselves if not a bunch of itty-bitty energy conductors! (ergo, why quartz is used in watches and machinery, for example). I've known people of all ages who "talk" to stones, ascertaining information from them, or how the stones "feel," etc.

Plants seem to have awareness too, and many studies have been done on this, though again, many folks in the science world hate actually using the world "awareness" to describe their findings, lol. But I guess we pagans tend to be cool with it. With good reason people who utilize flora in their magic call them "plant allies." We work with them, and they work with us.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”