What if I am drawn to all 4 elements?

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
Silent Echoes

What if I am drawn to all 4 elements?

Post by Silent Echoes »

What does it mean if I can see that good in every element, and find a little piece of myself in everyone? I'm a Scorpio, so
Supposedly I'm more drawn to water, which I am, bit with age comes the lack of wanting to just throw in a bathing and swim in my pool. I still love the water, I would just be rather doing other things sometimes. I'm free-spirited like air and I can be fickle at times, but I always end up blowing back to where I should be. I -excuse the pun- have a fiery personality and I can be fairly intense like fire and I am smart. I am also grounded in who I am, sure, I still have some beliefs to work out as I'm still young, but I usually know who I am.

Yes, I know these are just the literal interpretations of the elements, but i felt I could explain my quandary to you better this way. In other words, is it normal for someone like me to be drawn to 4 elements versus just 1? Or should I just pick one? I'm sorry for asking for help~ this is more of just your opinion

Thanks!

)O(
brythonicwitch

Re: What if I am drawn to all 4 elements?

Post by brythonicwitch »

That's perfectly normal. We are all made up of each of the four elements - the water in our blood and cells, the earth in our bones, the air in our lungs, and the fire in our hearts. There is no need to choose just one, unless you are undertaking study of one element at a time. Otherwise, what you describe is perfectly normal and shows that you are balanced. :)
Silent Echoes

Re: What if I am drawn to all 4 elements?

Post by Silent Echoes »

Thank you, I'm glad that this is normal. I sort of thought that it almost wasn't… fair? -lack of a better word- to the other elements by favouring one to the other. I like knowing that I can draw from all of them and not feel guilty about not favouring one

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”