What is Your Element

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.

What is your element?

Earth
24%
Air
21%
Fire
18%
Water
36%

Total votes: 206

TheWhiteWitch

Re: What is Your Element

Post by TheWhiteWitch »

I am Capricorn- So, earth. I'm really pleased with my element as I do feel closest to it(:
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

I am a Pisces. Everything about the little fishes is pretty much me to a t. I'm a lover, a dreamer and mystic and an artist . I love all oceans and bodies of water...I'm drawn to them. I was a natural at swimming and prefered to be at the bottom of the pool while I was on a swimteam, pretending to be a mermaid. When I am at the beach...it takes everything in me not to strip naked and splash around under the moonlight.
SirisDerp

Post by SirisDerp »

According to the western zodiac, I'm fire and the Chinese astrology says I'm earth.

I say I resonate with all the elements, fire and earth being the strongest, water more of a neutral, and air being my weakest. That's if I stick with the four elements vice the seven.
Fantasia

Post by Fantasia »

My sun sign is Pisces so I have a strong relationship with water when I first started Wicca I was instantly drawn to water most even as a child (even now) I would rather spend my time in the water then on land. haha My moon sign is a Capricorn so I have a pretty good relationship with Earth too I got a bit of a green thumb :)
willowia

Post by willowia »

My element is definitely water, despite my sun sign being earth. For me, the earth represents the stability and strength attributes I posses. But as far as my working element, Water is my heart.
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

Mine is deffinitly water, although I'm a capricorn which is am earth sign. I still love earth and find everything about it exciting and calming but water is easiest for me to work with. I could swim before I could walk as a child and I always feel at peace when in or around water :)
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

My element is fire. Even though Scorpio is a water sign, fire just speaks to me and I love it.

P.s. I don't hear actual voices from fire and I don't "love it" like a pyromaniac. I love its ability to destroy or/and nurture.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
Becks

Post by Becks »

Libra is the air element.

My astrological sign is earth, and I do identify with that element. While I try to keep balance with them all. Not easy to do. I'm earthy with a little earth on the side. Can be stodgy...Love me some earth.....though I would have liked to be fire...but to quote Popeye, " I am what I am."
Red Ember

Post by Red Ember »

I'm a Leo and my element is fire.
If cats could talk, they wouldn't. - Nan Porter
Clairsentient_Wolf

Post by Clairsentient_Wolf »

Stonehenge wrote:What is your element?

Mine is fire - Sagittarius
My element is Air - Gemini

Mutable, constantly changing topics, changing moods, dual-mindedness, hyperactive,, adventurous...My Zodiac fits me well.

OH A BUTTERFLY!!!!

See?
Strong men run into battle and destroy their foes;
Wise men wait for their foes to destroy themselves.
nicola

Post by nicola »

I'm a virgo. But my element is 100% air, it's the only element that feels natural to me
Life is life, don't worry about it, just go with it, be happy and treat the entire earth as your home because that's what it is, make it the place you can be proud to call home :)
cataluna49

Post by cataluna49 »

As a Capricorn I get two earth and water and I definitely feel an affinity for both but I would say earth is my stronger suit, but my largest spiritual experiences have been in water.
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

I was born Sagittarius. I do not recognize the "new" zodiac BS. Fire.
Myrth
Dr_Sir

Post by Dr_Sir »

With the new zodiac system I'm cancer, but Leo is almost spot on for my personality, which is the one I was born under with the old system (the one without the 13th sign) so I guess I'm more suited for leo....fire
missionaries dismiss me for my single epiphany
The diff between him and me is a simple sip of British Tea!
So when times are hard and life is rough,
You can stick the kettle on and find me a cup
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Most of the "modern" zodiacs place me in Scorpio rather than Sagittarius. This does not match well with me. However, if the modern system would add the 13th sign, Ophiuchus, it would fit me rather well. Ophiuchus was a healer and is associated with herbs. But most do not incorporate Ophiuchus.
Myrth

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”