What is Your Element

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.

What is your element?

Earth
24%
Air
21%
Fire
18%
Water
36%

Total votes: 206

RyukaAscendant

Re: What is Your Element

Post by RyukaAscendant »

By the old signs I'm earth, by the new signs I'm fire. Personally I'm Aetheric, but I call it the void.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
a lil witchy

Post by a lil witchy »

I feel most connected with the Earth element.
Shinkko

Post by Shinkko »

How do you tell what your element is? I've always feel connected to fire out of them all but...how did you guys decide or find out what it was?
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

Shinkko wrote:How do you tell what your element is? I've always feel connected to fire out of them all but...how did you guys decide or find out what it was?
I think when people say they choose their element they mean they feel that element is what best suits them, sometimes it's what your star sign is aligned with and sometimes it isn't. Mines a bit complicated coz I was born on the "cusp of prophecy" I'm both a Sagittarius and a capricorn so I'm fire and earth. I work mostly with fire but blend it with earth, and when my energy is high it turns to lightning which is born of air and fire
jeweledgirl12

Post by jeweledgirl12 »

Well, I know nothing about zodiac signs, but my element is water. I think I'm a Taurus?
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

jeweledgirl12 wrote:Well, I know nothing about zodiac signs, but my element is water. I think I'm a Taurus?
Taurus's element is earth but if you know your element then fair enough it's what you feel most linked with not what charts or signs say you are that can just be helpful when you don't know what you are
Moon Petal

Post by Moon Petal »

My sign element (Sagittarius) is fire which I am drawn to regardless because I like being surrounded by candles. I’m also drawn to water which is weird because I don’t like swimming.
Florenna

Post by Florenna »

The Zodiac signs have changed?! This is the first I've heard of it, I admit :shock: (I guess that just wasn't ever a news item where Iive...) I just googled it quickly, and if this new sign Ophiuchus really applies to all those born between Nov 29 and Dec 17, then that's me!! :shock:

In any case, I'm intrigued why most here go just by their sun sign in choosing their element, calling that "my zodiac sign", when there are also rising sign & moon signs to take into account, often telling more about the person than their sun sign...? It's so for me, anyway; my sun sign is Sagittarius (or was, if it indeed has now changed to this Ophiuchus!), my rising sign is Libra, and my moon sign is Cancer. They say your rising sign is how you appear from the outside, while your moon sign describes your deepest self; I think that applies to me to a great extent. But of those, I would not know which element to choose as my main one.
Isidor

Post by Isidor »

Florenna wrote:The Zodiac signs have changed?! This is the first I've heard of it, I admit :shock: (I guess that just wasn't ever a news item where Iive...) I just googled it quickly, and if this new sign Ophiuchus really applies to all those born between Nov 29 and Dec 17, then that's me!! :shock:

In any case, I'm intrigued why most here go just by their sun sign in choosing their element, calling that "my zodiac sign", when there are also rising sign & moon signs to take into account, often telling more about the person than their sun sign...? It's so for me, anyway; my sun sign is Sagittarius (or was, if it indeed has now changed to this Ophiuchus!), my rising sign is Libra, and my moon sign is Cancer. They say your rising sign is how you appear from the outside, while your moon sign describes your deepest self; I think that applies to me to a great extent. But of those, I would not know which element to choose as my main one.
I agree, Florenna. My sun sign is an air sign, my moon sign is an earth sign, and my rising is fire...and I feel pulled to each at different times! And even water :/ so I couldn't choose just one and I wouldn't feel it in my bones even if I did. I think we have to be adaptable in all areas of life, so maybe our element follows suit?!? Though, maybe individuals who do feel a specific calling to one are just really strong in that arena. *Shrug* I think what I have going on works for me, so I'll stick with it I suppose ;)
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

Apparently I cast my vote earlier without replying to this thread.

My element by horoscope is Air, big time. Sun sign Aquarius, moon sign is Libra and my ascendant is Cancer. So Air and Water messed up together. :D Funnily enough, I feel very drawn to Fire in many things. When doing spells, candles seem to be my thing, there's something about fire in general that draws me in. But I guess it makes sense, fire needs air to burn and water to go out. ;)
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
Yellow diamond light

Post by Yellow diamond light »

Venus is my ruling planet, so my strongest emotion is love. But with a dark side for those who stands in the way of it.
Panthera

Post by Panthera »

I am definitely connected to water, not only by my solar astrological sign ( Pisces) my ascendant (Pisces) but also my lunar astrological sign ( Cancer).

I love swimming and I learned quickly when I was 5-6 years old. I am in the emotional in my way of being and even thinking.
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Air as I can summon and control wind.
Even though I am Aries the air controls the flame.
Zeta_Star

Post by Zeta_Star »

I'm Taurus so I guess that makes me earth?
barker

Post by barker »

I am Capricorn, which is earth, but means that I am naturally obsessed by fire.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”