What is Your Element

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.

What is your element?

Earth
24%
Air
21%
Fire
18%
Water
36%

Total votes: 206

Stonehenge
Admin
Admin

What is Your Element

Post by Stonehenge »

What is your element?

Mine is fire - Sagittarius
"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey; we are spiritual beings on a human journey."
airwitch23

What is Your Element

Post by airwitch23 »

Mine is air!
Moonlit Orchid

Re: What is Your Element

Post by Moonlit Orchid »

Well, I was an Aries but with the new zodiac I'm a Pices. Hmmmm...not too sure how I feel about that all that water putting out my fire.
airwitch23

Post by airwitch23 »

I was born under Libra which makes my element Air, but under the new Zodiac I am a Virgo which makes my element Earth. My moon sign is Leo making that element Fire. I read up on the characteristics of Virgo but I only match maybe 20%, for Leo, it's almost a 100% match and have always matched 100% with Libra. I also have always felt a strong connection to Water but it's the only element not showing up here. I'm a little confused.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I'm a Cancer (water) under the original system of astrology. The new Zodiac has me down as a Gemini (air). I definitely like the sound of "Gemini" over "Cancer", lol, but it's a bit of a shock to have my sign changed on me more than halfway through my life. :shock:

Can you two vote again on this thread? Since that other thread was really old, I started a new one and reset the poll.
Serenity Willow

Post by Serenity Willow »

Isn't the new system only for babies born after a certain year? I remember reading a page discussion about it and it's for people born after a certain time and the ones before stay the same? I'm pretty sure I'm still an Aquarius however, my year of birth goes back one year every birthday...so the Chinese calendar changes for me every year ;)
Bright Blessings Just for Today <3
AzaleaMoon

Post by AzaleaMoon »

I am an Air sign, under Gemini. And I am a tru Gemini. Alot of my friends have given my twin a name as well.
Thistle

Post by Thistle »

I'm Earth. and Yes the new Zodiac only applies to those born after a certain date. Whatever the dates are now...I was still born under the sign of Taurus.
Lovingvixen

Post by Lovingvixen »

wait. can somebody please tell me what year it switches up?? I just heard about this, and if mine changes, then I go from a virgo to a leo!!
Love.
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Piscus, water. But in ritual I can work better with fire than I do water.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Belladonna

Post by Belladonna »

I think the changing of the zodiac was proved to be bunk... its basically the difference between sidereal and tropical astrology. Case in point, your zodiac sign hasn't changed, unless you use a different method of astrology.

That being said, I'm a Virgo on the cusp of Leo and my sign 'changed' to Leo. I think I've always been a weird fire/earth blend though. More in my element with earth, more drawn to fire.
Mockingjay

Post by Mockingjay »

I have always felt an affinity with water. Under the changing of the zodiac I would have been a Gemini (I'm a Cancer) butI definitely prefer being a Cancer. My element is water which just feels more 'right' than air. )O(
Serenity Willow

Post by Serenity Willow »

I believe it's 2012, but can't remember which month, you would have to search changing zodiac signs and read, read, read....there are many different points of view out there. Someone please bring us some knowledge and sources on this subject please.It's really very interesting but also you need to remember and ask yourself...how important is it really and does it really change who you are? Of course not, but it is interesting :)
Bright Blessings Just for Today <3
greenvixen

Post by greenvixen »

i am libra... is that an earth element?
scorpianwoman

Post by scorpianwoman »

Mine is water...Scorpio

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”