Unsolicited Private Messages

Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unsolicited Private Messages

Post by Xiao Rong »

If you receive unsolicited private messages from a member whom you do not know (especially members who have low post counts and haven't posted an introduction in the forum, and if they are asking you for free readings, to cast a spell for them, advice on spells, promoting other website or services, or anything you are uncomfortable with), please let the moderators know so that we can deal with it accordingly.

You can do this one of two ways:

1. Report the post (click on the button on the upper right corner of the message that's an upside down triangle with an exclamation point in it) - this will bring it to the attention of all the moderators.

2. Private message myself or any of the other moderators.

This is also helpful for us to know in case the member in question is harassing more than one person.

Thank you!
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
loona wynd
Banned Member

Re: Unsolicited Private Messages

Post by loona wynd »

I had some at one point but the person basically left. They only posted once and I think that was a photo intro. I basically kept saying the same thing which was if you really want advice on these topics and have questions ask in the forum. Some one will answer them.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Unsolicited Private Messages

Post by Firebird »

Xiao Rong wrote: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:54 pm or anything you are uncomfortable with
Just as a reminder, if anyone P.M.'s you and aren't cool with it please contact a support or moderator.

We did have someone try to get money form members not too long ago, please do not listen to their story no matter how sad it seems. It's more likely a scam than the truth.

BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “EUTM Rules and Announcements”