Phony "testimonial" posts for spellcasters

Kassandra

Phony "testimonial" posts for spellcasters

Post by Kassandra »

Beware of people posting phony "testimonials" that are thinly veiled advertisements for themselves, that go something like this:

"I'm from Houston, TX. I had this really serious problem with my boyfriend. But this fantastic person cast a spell for me, and in 3 weeks my problem was completely solved. This person's email is: idiot_spellcaster@gmail*com Try it! You'll be so happy, just like me!"

Once they know moderators are onto them and are removing their posts, they then stop posting under one name, and attempt to get a new member ID and attempt to post (or PM) the same garbage under the new name.

We have a forum called "Websites, Media and Services" so if these scam artists were legitimate, they would not stoop to such lowbrow methods, and just post their website or service there like everyone else. Instead, they choose to post sock puppet "testimonials," or even worse, covertly send private messages (PM) to you as though they are enthusiastically sharing helpful information with you just out of the blue. They know there are people on here looking for answers in life, and they want to take full advantage of such vulnerabilities (and take money in the process).

Trust me, they are not the real thing, but merely scam artists, and they will not provide any spiritual help to you, whatsoever. Think about it: If these people can't be straight up with you about who they really are, and what their true motives are from the beginning, what does that say? It tells you that they totally lack any modicum of integrity, and you should never, ever do business with them.

If you spot one of these dumb "testimonials" anywhere on the message board, or if you receive these kinds of PMs, please don't respond to them. We noticed that "hits" on their messages only encourage them to post more. Rather, ignore them and please report them to one of the moderators as soon as possible, and we'd be more than happy to take care of them. :wink:

Thanks a lot.

Related post:
What's Your Spell Caster Scam Story?

Return to “EUTM Rules and Announcements”