Tapatalk - Is Anyone Actually Using It?

Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Tapatalk - Is Anyone Actually Using It?

Post by Starwitch »

If you are actually using Tapatalk (an app that provides forum access from a smartphone) on a regular basis, and you don't want to see it removed as an option, please state your case below.

Having Tapatalk attached to the forum makes it harder for me to update the forum, which means it rarely gets updated, which means the website could get hacked. (It's happened before.) We were also getting a lot of spammers and trolls registering through Tapatalk. I've turned off the ability to register through the app, but our members can still access the forum through the app. If you think it's important that we keep Tapatalk, you can plead your case below. Keep in mind, you can access the forum through your phone's browser, although I realize it's not ideal.

I'll probably also get rid of the chat room feature since all I see is one person per day saying hello, not getting a response, then the next day someone else says hello and gets no response. The forum just doesn't have the kind of traffic to warrant a chat room.

Hope everyone is doing well and getting vaccinated, if possible.

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Re: Tapatalk - Is Anyone Actually Using It?

Post by firebirdflys »

I don't have a smart or dumb phone. The joys of cell free goodnevil
And seems kinda silly if it is too much trouble to access a site via your browser, seriously how lazy are people getting these days?

I'm totally fine with the chat room going bye bye. It has no way to delete questionable stuff posted there.

One dart down M'lady were on our way to bite this corona beast in the butt. smiley_dance

bb, Firebird

RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

I don't use tapatalk.
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)

Corbin

Post by Corbin »

I don't use it.

KookieKrisp

Post by KookieKrisp »

I found this forum through tapatalk. Is there another way to access this forum?

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

Use a browser,
tapatalk actually diminishes what you can view here. And when one puts up a tapalk emoji those without tapatalk cannot see it.
Bb, FF

Return to “EUTM Rules and Announcements”