truth spell

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Rowland

truth spell

Post by Rowland »

what is a good preparation for a truth spell i know how to cast circles and uncast circles and all that... and i don't have thyme so i switched with rosemary would that work just the same or what would be better?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: truth spell

Post by SpiritTalker »

This Q wasn’t replied back to, but others ask about substituting herbs. Check a correspondence list. Many herbs have multiple uses that tweak and tighten up support for spells.

When choosing substitutes! use your senses; an easy method to discern use is by scent - rub the herb and sniff. Use sweet🍓🌷 smelling aromas for love & peace, citrusy 🍋for purifying, 🌳forest for prosperity, peppery🌶 for protection.

For that truth Spell think of what effect truth will result in, and decide which category the result fits - peace, purifying, prosperity or protection - and match the related scent from herbs, oils and incense you have on hand.
SapphireRoad

Re: truth spell

Post by SapphireRoad »

I don't know about truth spells so as to enforce the truth.
But on Sundays - days of Sun, when Moon and Sun are in positive signs the hidden things usually get exposed.

Hygromanteia says that what you want to be secret, do when Moon is in negative signs. What you wish to be seen, do when it is in positive signs.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”