What are blood gods?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Morbid_Rogue

What are blood gods?

Post by Morbid_Rogue »

My boyfriend worships the underworld and something called Blood Gods?

What are blood gods?
Addicus

Post by Addicus »

well, just a quick google search turned up a lot of WoW stuff... maybe he is in a guild..... is he a gamer by chance?
~Peace, Love, and Gummy Bears~
Morbid_Rogue

Post by Morbid_Rogue »

No.... Unless you count on war games that is it.
Addicus

Post by Addicus »

have you tried asking him what a blood god is?
~Peace, Love, and Gummy Bears~
Morbid_Rogue

Post by Morbid_Rogue »

Well this weekend that just pass I asked about what he practices and worships..
His answer was Necromancy and the underworld though he has not found his god to follow...
Which I quote"I feel it is with the blood gods"

I just asked him that and I beilieve he didn't even knew that I knew what a Pentagram was....
So I am shying out...
I do not know how to ask
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

*sigh* He's a poser. It may be because he simply hasn't taken the time to try and learn about anything, or it may be because he has no grip on reality and prefers living a fantasy life.

A lot of people go through those kind of phases in the early days, and most grow beyond that....the ones that don't really have no future in the Craft, however.
Fallen.

Post by Fallen. »

lmao he plays too much WoW because in necromancy there is no such thing as a "blood god".
Spell_of_The_Isle

Post by Spell_of_The_Isle »

Sounds like someone I used to know. If he isn't lying, he should tell you his definition of necromancy. If it's making a skeleton pop out of a hole that mysteriously forms in the ground, I propose you ask him to get real with you. There's no shame in hearing voices, but when you claim you can making glowing skeletons appear out of thin air, I think we all know what you need to tell that person. Especially when they call themselves witches - "Oh, I can make a gigantic ball of flame fly right into that building. You want me to do it right now? Oh no, I'd strain myself."

And sometimes they are actually serious in thinking they can do it. The person I encountered thought he was a dragon that would soon call upon flames to destroy the galaxy. He absorbed his brothers soul, who was a shadow master and decided to try and assassinate him. He also informed me he was highly intelligent, knew all the spells (As if there was a D&D set of witchcraft spells.) in existence, and had telekinesis, pyrokinesis, could astral project on a "physical level", and much, "much" more.

It's nice of you to see where the person is coming from, it never hurts, and wow, if they're right, you may just end up with a skeleton-summoning boyfriend, or a homicidal dragon buddy. But if you knew in your heart of hearts that they're pulling your chain, and aren't into their beliefs the way you are into yours, they're either lying, or they could use a talking to. Living in a fantasy world is fun, but not helpful.

And, there's always the possibility that he's hearing voices that are identifying themselves as "blood gods". If that's the case, maybe an exorcism is in order?
"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing." — Julie Cuccia Watts
Makbawehuh
Banned Member

Post by Makbawehuh »

Or meds. Hearing voices that tell you to do strange things can be a sign of major mental problems.
~St. Makupuff the Awesome~

"The human race will begin solving it's problems on the day that it ceases taking itself so seriously." – Malaclypse the Younger

The Hell Law says that Hell is reserved exclusively for them that believe in it.
Further, the lowest Rung in Hell is reserved for them that believe in it on the supposition that they'll go there if they don't.

-Holy Book of Truth; The Gospel According to Fred, 3:1 (Principia Discordia)
Tymar

Post by Tymar »

I wouldn’t worry about asking him... Not many people will fess up to making up stuff or being in a dream land.
So i feel that isnt going to be a productive path to take.

I feel if you keep pushing him for answers, you will be feed with more uncooperative lines of dribble and lies. just to baffle and confuse you even more.

I recon you already know the answer...
So the next part comes down to asking yourself, if this bothers you or if your totally confortable with hanging out with a guy like this.
If your confortable, then go with the flow.

BB. Tymar.
BB Tymar..

Don't wait for a light to appears at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself" - Sara Henderson;

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”