The 5 Elements

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Mannun

The 5 Elements

Post by Mannun »

It is pretty standard in most Wiccan ritual that at some point during the Erecting of the Temple the 4 Elements of Earth, Air, Fire & Water are called, honored, summoned or what have you. Does anyone incorporate the practice of also calling upon the 5th Element of Spirit/Ether??
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

I don't, nope.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Yes. Spirit is the most important element to me. Now I just skip the others and go straight to Spirit.
Tymar

Post by Tymar »

I feel without spirit the others dont come together.

Although like hedgewitch said, i also find i go straight to spirit without calling on the others.
BB Tymar..

Don't wait for a light to appears at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself" - Sara Henderson;
Butterfly1984

Post by Butterfly1984 »

I still call all 5 seperately but i may try jut calling spirit and seeing how that goes.
Butterflies are the most free life on this planet and i aspire to be that free spirited. Love and Light to all.
Blessed Be
[WitchMomma]

Post by [WitchMomma] »

Yes, I use 5.

Spirit, Earth, Water, Air & Fire. Always.
Risingpanther

Post by Risingpanther »

Ive always thought of Spirit as the five elements coming together, or also as the presence of deity in the circle...Ive never called on it separately just to call on it. I kinda think if you call the Gods (god and goddess, or whichever deity you happen to be working with...) that the element of Spirit is covered.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”