Who should I stir/call/summon?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Ashleigh

Who should I stir/call/summon?

Post by Ashleigh »

My cat is going to be put down shortly and I've prepared a Crossing Over Ritual for him for when he passes. (It still breaks my heart to even think about it).

Usually, I only do simple celebratory rituals for the Sabbats in which case, I call the elements to observe and protect the circle; however, I feel as though my cat deserves more, but I don't know who to call.

I asked the Dragons to observe my Dedication Ritual but for a Crossing Over Ritual, do you think the Archangels would be more appropriate?

Any advice on who I should ask to observe my circle for this ritual would be very helpful. I love my cat very much and I want him to have the best Crossing Over Ritual I can possibly give him.
[Obsidian]

Post by [Obsidian] »

I would ask for Bast, egyptian goddess in charge of cats. She will look after him. I hear she is very nice.

Harry
[Moondaughter]

Post by [Moondaughter] »

Even if you just called on the god/ess. Even if you just call on them and ask them to be with you and support you, that should be sufficient.
Blazewind

Post by Blazewind »

My advice would be to call on your spirit guide. He or she would be happy to help you with this. He or she would surely even take the cat to the spirit would, and leave him with someone tthere who will look after him for you.
Blazewind

The only truely stupid question is the one that no one had the nerve to ask.
AkanaAnash

Post by AkanaAnash »

Obsidian wrote:I would ask for Bast, egyptian goddess in charge of cats. She will look after him. I hear she is very nice.

Harry

(what he said)

"The Prince Of Darkness is a gentleman"
W. Shakespeare
Kolohe Redux
Banned Member

Post by Kolohe Redux »

I immediately thought of Bast, too. I think dragons might be scary for a kitty. Think about who he would want too, maybe there are other kitty or human friends, his mother or the cat down the street he played with could be guides too. Sorry to hear about your cat.

Kolohe
sunstoneleo

Post by sunstoneleo »

Yes, Bast is very nice. She helped to save one of my cats from death once. It is very sad when animals get old, there is not much you can do for them. I am sorry to hear about your cat. I had a cat die on me recently too,
Yes, she was a beautiful cat...
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Who should I stir/call/summon?

Post by SpiritTalker »

I learned it as we stir Earth spirits & energies; call-to divinity, spirit-guides and the Elemental powers; summon the underworld realm of beings with courtesy

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”