point in right direction

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
[AmberRose13]

point in right direction

Post by [AmberRose13] »

I need a spell to show me what path to take. A few days ago I used a spell that I thought started working the next day. Now I feel as if the goddess is testing me. I feel as though she wants me to resist temptation.... but I don't understand why.
If need be I can always explain the situation further later on. But at the moment I need some sleep, lol. Its been a very long, confusing day.

- Amberrose
"Sometimes the measure of friendship isn't your ability to not harm but your capacity to forgive the things done to you and ask forgiveness for your own mistakes."
- R.K. Milholland
Kolohe
Banned Member

Post by Kolohe »

Sounds like a good question for pendulum or your preferred method of divination.

Kolohe
I am not afraid of the dark...I am the Boogeyman.
[Obsidian]

Post by [Obsidian] »

Or drinking heavily and being passed out for a while - just kidding. I'd do either the pendulum or a celtuc cross cast using runes. That way you can ask the goddess what the outcome would be if you stay the course and what would happen if you don't

Harry
[AmberRose13]

Post by [AmberRose13] »

I think I am going to try a tarot reading. Hopefully things might make a little more sense.
I do have a little more time, so I will be more detailed.

On thursday I did a spell to help make me succeptable to a new relationship. I asked if be it the goddesses will, that I can get closer to finding my soulmate, along with opening me to love. I did not direct this at a certain person.
I also asked if my ex husband, who just left me in November, wasn't my soulmate, to please prove that to me.

The next day I was going up the hallway to my therpists office. I turned to go up the stairs, and there was a guy there vaccuuming. Our eyes connected, and I had this feeling wash over me. He stumbled for a bit, and then said he'd help me out, and carried my stuff up the staira while I carried my son. After I walked away I looked behind me, and then he did too.
I did my session, and then had to head to the building next door to pick up the boot my son lost last week. ( they called me and said they had found it.)
I thought to myself "that spell worked to easily, it must be a quincidence." I did a very quick prayer and said that if he is behind the counter, then he must be the man I asked for.

I get in to the building, and there is a woman behind the glass. I ask for the boot, and she cannot find it. She turns behind her, calls down the hallway.... lo and behold vaccuum guy comes out, and they search together. In the end they didn't find it, but said they'd look.
His and my eyes connect again, we look back at each other, and I leave thinking "great! spell worked!"
Man, I wish that was the end.... :)

Yesterday, Sunday,My ex husband came to pick up our son. He tried to be friendly like towards me, something I've been trying to get him to stop, and almost instantly he starts to causually ask if I am seeing someone yet. I tell him that is none of his business, a phrase I seem to be using every time he visits.
He then asks "how are things going with mystery caller?".

More next post. My son woke up....
- Amberrose
"Sometimes the measure of friendship isn't your ability to not harm but your capacity to forgive the things done to you and ask forgiveness for your own mistakes."
- R.K. Milholland
[AmberRose13]

Post by [AmberRose13] »

Ok, continued.
Mystery caller is my friend who lives in IL. He called the last time my ex came to visit, and I went and talked to him for an hour, Its been a while since we've talked b/c his girlfriend and him are in the proccess of moving.
When I got off the phone, my ex asked who it was, and I said "none of your business. I want to stay out of your life, you need to stay out of mine."
Anyways, my ex took my son for the day, and I went to see a friend. Around 6:00pm, another male friend calles, and wants to hang out. I say sure, my friend (we'll call her J) and I are planning to rent tons of movies and watch them all this week. He (we'll call him S) says he will bring his male friend K. Now, K is a guy that I met at the same party that I met my ex husband three years ago. He really liked me, but I connected with my ex, and we starting dating.
At the video store, my friend and I are picking out movies when I hear "don't say Hi, Amber!" from across the store. I turn to look, and smiling across the counter is the first guy I ever truely dated, JB. We broke up about 7 years ago over a little tiff, and decided that after dating for a year, we were way to serious than we should have been for our ages.
We talk, he flirts with me, we exchange numbers since we were always really good friends and just happened to lose touch after I became pregnant.
He kinda pops up around the store and talks to me, gives us a lot of discounts on our movies, and says he is free on Thursday to stop by. Apparently he lives one street away from my house, with my male friend L.

So, now it seems that the goddess has brought three guys to me. A new male my age that is unlike anyone I've dated before (vaccuum guy), a guy that I know from the past who I am sexually attracted to (K) , and an ex who was always on the same emotional wave length as me and was a bestfriend who I am still attracted to (JB).
Now I wonder if this is all a test. Do I choose one? Or am I supposed to resist temptation and wait it out.
More next post.
- R.K. Milholland
[AmberRose13]

Post by [AmberRose13] »

The reason I am typing this all in seperate posts is because I am actually typing this all on a phone, believe it or not, and you can only put so much text into each window....

anyways, continuing.
The old me (before my son and husband) would tell all the guys that I am not dating exclusively, and sleep with each one. The new me knows this is not ok, and feels something more here.
My sixth sense is telling me to not be tempted, and wait for my ex husband to come back, because eventually he will (something a professional tarot reader advised in December).
Does anyone think this is just a spell out of hand? Or am I is this a test of will power?
I am going to do a tarot reading today and I will post the cards and answers here. Also, I am scheduled to speak with the same proffesional psychic tomorrow night (my mom likes me to talk to her, and she pays for it, so what the hey...) I will post whatever she says.

- Amberrose
- R.K. Milholland
[WitchMomma]

Post by [WitchMomma] »

Wow seems like quite the situation. I don't know what to say but take your time. No reason to rush into anything and follow your heart, though I know it seems your torn in three seperate directions.

You can feel out each situation without getting seriously involved with any of them and just keep your son out of the situation so he doesn't get hurt. Seen this many time with my sister and her daughter it can be so tough for the kids.

In time you will know what direction you should take.
Tymar

Post by Tymar »

I agree give it time.
Take the time to sit back and analyse what you really want out of a relationship, what you want for the future.
People aren’t always what they appear at first which im sure you know all to well.
So getting it clear in your head what you want in life and what your looking for will help with what every comes your way..

I would be interested to hear how your meeting goes with the psychic.

BB Tymar
BB Tymar..

Don't wait for a light to appears at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself" - Sara Henderson;
[AmberRose13]

Post by [AmberRose13] »

The tarot cards have been very unclear. They seem to keep bringing up a negitive older male who is very money obsessed that will be causing me problems. The cards are also saying that I am pregnant. Now, that is impossible. I haven't slept with anyone for four months now. I took a pregnancy test two months ago which was negative.
This is not the first time that my tarot deck has told me I was pregnant.
Anyways, I am going to try and cleanse my cards and see if that'll help. My son has been touching them again, and that always seems to throw them off for some reason.

- Amberrose
- R.K. Milholland
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Some times the decks speak in riddles. Things like "you are pregnant"can be metaphorical. You are pregnant with rage or with sorrow or with some kind of potential, not always life giving power. Further, how's your biological clock? I sometimes find that people who want one or more kids are sometimes told they are pregnant in a reading. (I'm aware that you have one already...)

And yes, cleansing them before using is also a good thing, I keep a small packet of salt and herbs in with my decks (and other divination tools) to keep them happy. I like using lavender and marjoram/tarragon or frankincense and hyssop. Nutmeg and mugwort work well too.
[AmberRose13]

Post by [AmberRose13] »

that kinda makes sense.... I did want more kids for a while, but that's not an option at the moment. Maybe it's picking up on the past.
I was also thinking that maybe it was picking up on some health issues I've been having. Not sure what is going on yet, but I am trying to make a OBGYN appointment. I'll update if something happens.

I'm supposed to have that tarot reading tomorrow at 9:15pm. I will post what she says.

- Amberrose
- R.K. Milholland

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”