Missing Stuff

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
kittiekat93

Missing Stuff

Post by kittiekat93 »

In the past 2 months, a ton of my stuff has gone missing, the first thing missing; my BOS, then my MP3 player then my eyeliner and my school agenda and now the day before yesterday, the glue to hold my halloween vampire fangs in place. Its funny because all of those things are really important to me. and its kind of scary too, because i had my planner in my bag, and the next morning it was gone, i checked everywhere!! and then my MP3 player, it was right beside my alarm clock one morning, then 10 minutes later it wasnt there. my eyeliner was in my purse one afternoon, and the next morning it wasnt in my purse. my BOS i keep hidden all the time, *if my dad finds it he'll ground me and burn it* so i had it right under my bed, and i looked for it about a week after and it was GONE, with the rest of the stuff i had in a box with it.

SOOOO... where do you think my stuff went and how do you think i could get it back??!?!!! this is really starting to drive me crazy!!
Kitty :type:

BTW I might not be on here very much anymore, because my dad installed net nanny, and he doesn't know I am into 'this kind of stuff'

Sorry for any common questions or dumb answers.. im mostly new at this..
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

it becomes increasingly apparent to me that you always find something when you truly stop looking for it. unless it was stolen because then you rarely get it back.
Smolly

Post by Smolly »

yeah. i find that when anything of mine goes missing i leave it alone and it turns up again after a while.

once it happened with a necklace of mine and i didnt find it for a few years but then it turned up and i was like 'omg now i remember that i left it there and why!'
lol
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

I have faeries hanging around. They like to take things and put them back after you've searched yourself into a frenzy. Like sock gnomes.

But important, obvious stuff like your BOS and MP3 player, that seems like theft. I don't suppose you have a sibling? Or maybe Dad found it and is waiting to see if you'll fess up (my mom did that to me once before she understood that Vampire the Masquerade was a game not a satanic path and Marilyn Manson wasn't going to make me evil).
[Kris]

Post by [Kris] »

Well, I am a firm believer in spirts and it could be a spirit. My cousin, after she went to woodman's circle, it is a place filled with spirits, and she would always lose her cigs. So she started numbering them and about three months after she would lose them she would find them in the weirdest places. So my advice is, just give it time.
*The way we respond gives the things we respond to a special quality. In a sense, we make them what they turn out to be for us.*
kittiekat93

Post by kittiekat93 »

my brother hates music and my dad hates my music, so they wouldnt have taken my mp3 player, but my BOS i actually think might be in my closet :oops: so i cant confirm that its missing until i actually look in my closet, and my eyeliner, my bro nor my dad would have taken that. and my planner, my bro has his own and my dad doesnt eneed it. i am a believer in spirits, and sort of faeries, i havent been looking for anyof my things for a few weeks but i think it might have been mischeivious spirits...

BTW I might not be on here very much anymore, because my dad installed net nanny, and he doesn't know I am into 'this kind of stuff'

Comus

Post by Comus »

Pray to St Anthony...seems to work for me.
Idz qaala
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

you know, just because your brother doesnt need something it would prevent him from taking it.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

I'm not saying it isn't spirits or something, but from my experiences growing up, my sister and I always stole eachothers stuff just because we knew it would make them mad or we were jealous of something the other had. An MP3 player and BoS (aka diary) both fall under that category. That's why I mentioned it.

I'm also not trying to call your brother a thief, just looking for ideas.
Rein

Post by Rein »

Deffinetly check your closet for that BoS, and maybe question your brother on where your MP3 disappeared to. :wink:

If you can't find them, my advice is, do what I always do...YELL!!

It seems to me that yelling loudly "Whoever took it had BETTER give it back or else!!!" seems to make my stuff magically appear right where I left it. (though I've gotten my dad to fess up a few times)

If all else fails, you can always go up to your dad or brother and glare at them angrily saying "Where is it??". That usually gets them to fess up. And if it doesn't, just ignore them, and whenever they try to talk to you, just say "I'm not talking to you until you tell me where it is!".

You don't even have to tell them what it is, if they did it they'll know! :wink:
kittiekat93

Post by kittiekat93 »

i know my brother didnt take it because yes, he is an evil little shit, but he knows not to take my mp3 player i beat the stuffing out of him once for putting it into my room when i left it in the spare room (i know im an awesome sister). and it was in my room right beside my alarm clock and neither he or my dad ever go in my room.. or i could be being very stupid for not blaming my brother. i think ill try the yelling thing... it sounds fun. the next time my dad leaves the house ill try it ( i dont want him to think im bonkers) my brother wont care if i yell at invisible ppl lol.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”