Would it be wrong to...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Deirdre

Would it be wrong to...

Post by Deirdre »

A few weeks ago i was almost raped.
I went to the police, but they told me there is a really small change that they are going to find the guy.
What i am afraid of is that he is going to try it again, and that the other girl won't be as lucky as me (i just had a big bruise on my chin from where he hit me, and on my arm from where he grabbed me, and after a well placed kick i was able to run away..)

Would it be wrong (if it is possible) if i did a spell to try to get him to make a mistake so he can get caught? Or something like that?

I really don't want him to rape an innocent girl...
* ~ * Deirdre * ~ *

Just waiting for my mind to catch up with me.
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

I'm really glad you were able to get away. Going to the police right away was very brave and, I think, the right thing to do.

I don't think what you're talking about would be wrong at all. You're a direct witness to the event, you know what happened.

I imagine some might suggest that this kind of move is too tricky to pull off without hurting anyone, but that's not what you asked.

T. Guy.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

You are a very brave, very strong girl and I'm glad you got away. But like you said, the next person might not be so lucky. I don't see anything wrong with performing a spell to help this person get caught, but please don't rely on other peoples opinions as to whether you do a spell or not.
Do you think it's wrong is the question you need to ask of yourself and not of others.
Deirdre

Post by Deirdre »

Thnx for the reactions. Going to the police was absolutely terrifiying, but i knew i had to do it, not just for myself, but also for the other girls this could happen to.

The reason why I asked, is because of lot of people have told me not to do it, and well.. i am not that sure of myself (long story). They all said that if i did the spell, it would come back to me, and because it is in a way a spell to hurt someone, i would not want that.

In my opinion, the guy deserves all the hurt in the world, but that is also not the reason why i want to do it. I want to do the spell, so he can not do it to someone else.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to set this spell up?
I would like to write it myself, but the problem is that i have no idea where to start.
* ~ * Deirdre * ~ *

Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

I think you are one of the strongest ppl to actually get aweay form someone! that is amazing, you had an angel on your shoulder! but i think that if it was me and this is probly nnot good but i would curse him, i would couse him to fall into a knife at home and it will appear noone did it. i dont suggest this but that is what i would do.

Alex
Deirdre

Post by Deirdre »

Trust me, i thought about it... Actualy scared myself about, because i am not a violent person at all, and well.. it just isn't like me to want someone to hurt...

I have decided that i am going to do the spell, anything i can do to help prevent this or worse from happening to someone else...

And well.. you don't really have to be strong to get away :P
My boyfriend has thought me some selfdefence, which is something he is good at :P
* ~ * Deirdre * ~ *

Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

so you are going to cast a spell? not a curse? well good idea! i will send you my energy! i am amazing at those kinda things!

Alex
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

It is very brave of you to do what you did.

My aint had a stalker once, took pictures watched her, stalked her, you know the hole drill thay do. She did a special protection like spell, that i think you can tweek, perfect to work for you and other wemon.

Invition youself serounded by mirrors. So that if someone walked up all thay saw was a relection of themselves and you saw the back of the mirror. do this every night, it takes alot of consintration, but thisway you are protecting yourself and his acctions reflect back to him and dont hit you. If you dont know his face then imagin his body type and like a blured face, and try and imagine all the posable wemon he has raped, or will rape in the mirror with you.

But i am not sure is imagining other wemon will effect like karma or the 3 folds law or something like that. My aunt said after a mounth of that the stalker sliped up and he was cought. He stoped harming her and harmed himself.

Good luck! My aunt said she whould do it right befor she fell asleep, she whould imagin it as long as she could hold it in her mind.
Merry Part
~Addalaide
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

I don't think that what you were referring to is a spell of harming, but a spell of protection. You would be protecting the innocent intended victim and you would be protecting the rapist from doing it again and again (getting caught is a good thing for people like that). I don't know if you've done the spell yet or not, but I'll be thinking of you.
Kristofski

Post by Kristofski »

Sometimes doing nothing is the most harmful thing you can do. In this case, if you subscribed to the wicca reade, to me it would seem that the best thing to do would be to stop him harming any other women. You never know, it may even be good for him, if he gets the help he obviously needs and gets himself together! (though you probably don't want to hear that now)

Kristofski xx
Pav

Post by Pav »

Harmful to him or not he deserves to get caught, not wanting to harm someone is a just thing but people like that don't deserve mercy or leniency(sp?) they need to be stopped by any means necessary (in my opinion)

p.s glad to hear you got away, your a very brave person :)
Alleycat

Post by Alleycat »

you are very brave (as many of us have told you) and lucky to have got away. i would definately recommend doing the spell. He has done something terrible and should be locked up. Maybe you should have a look at 's book of shadows for ideas on what sort of spell you should be aiming for.

Witch1693 wrote: i would couse him to fall into a knife at home and it will appear noone did it. i dont suggest this but that is what i would do.

Alex
I dont think that is a very good thing to do. The guy may have done something horrible but everyone deserves another chance to be a better person. If we just killed everone as soon as they did something bad, we would appear worse than they are.
[DarkWoman]

Post by [DarkWoman] »

First off, I'm soooo glad that you got away. I hope you are still mentally okay too, as I know trauma can sometimes stay with people.

If you are worried about harming yourself in the process of getting him caught, then try a binding spell. I, personally have no merciful thoughts for people like this and I would curse him like I've never cursed before. Hoping that he would fail if he attempts anything in the future, and gets caught.

Also. You have to protect yourself too. I don't mean this in a cruel way, but a loving way... try when you are finished with the spell, not to get wrapped up in him too much. I don't know if you'd ever find out what happened to him, but your own sanity is important too. After you do the spell, let him go. You could ask the authorities to let you know if he was ever caught, but there's not much more to do as far as that goes.

I wish you the best in all of your endeavors,
DarkWoman
All healing takes place in the dark.
_Cheshire_

Post by _Cheshire_ »

I agree, I would try binding first - if not a "cocktail". The trick is to get him in trouble without others having to suffer, and for him to get caught obviously another girl would have to endure the same trauma you did. By binding you could go for lowering his potential for hurting others in general, and if you feel you need to do more - By Golly, go for it.
Vigdisdotter
Banned Member

Re: Would it be wrong to...

Post by Vigdisdotter »

Deirdre wrote:Would it be wrong (if it is possible) if i did a spell to try to get him to make a mistake so he can get caught? Or something like that?
Not in the least, IMNSHO. I say bind his sorry butt. Just be careful about it, you don't want to tie his energy to you.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”