Sigils Floating

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
earth_love

Sigils Floating

Post by earth_love »

Hello! Please, can anyone explain this to me? There are many different YouTube videos with a random Sigil on center of video, with meditative music, chants/mantras, playing nonstop thru video. So I focus on the sigil. Then sigil looks like its vibrating and 3-D. The sigil is white on a solid black background. Sigil then, like I mentioned, turns 3-D and turns a beautiful purple color. Floats right off my tablet's screen..then keeps floating in the air, purple color & all, for a half a minute, then disappears. Its like an orb floating. What exactly is this? Something to do with my crown chakra? Which is the violet/purple color? My 3rd eye doing something? It is really awesome looking, seeing it! Is this a meditative visualization? Thanks for reading!
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Re: Sigils Floating

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

A visualization for sure. Do they always come out purple?
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

@NeverMoonAWerewolf HI! Are u the member here, I read a reply that u work with Sigils? Not sure if that was your user name. Man, I love them! I'm glad I recently discovered these sigil videos.They are really helping me go into my 3rd eye area. Yes, they always turn fluorescent looking purple color. Same as crown chakra. I was studying a bit about the chakra system. I had the kundalini experience at base of my spine, thing. I like how the sigils turn 3 dimensional & I want to look far behind the sigil. I swear I saw an eye looking back at me, or a face turned to the side. I want to somehow travel deep in there...
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Also the lines of the sigil will flash bright gold color, before it "pops" open for me. Then turns purple & floats. I think I saw the Lotus petalled flower open last night. Purple petals started unfolding. I read that happens with the 3rd eye chakra opening. I'm thankful for all of this experience I'm having. It helped lift me out of a deep hole of depression. I also believe it has to do with this wonderful, magical Forum. There is a lot of magic here, I always feel it! Thank you so much..to every member, here!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

What’s the name of some of these vids?
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

Sigils are powerful magic. Yes I'd be interested in those videos,too.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I saw some stuff floating on May eve. White wispy things and black shadowy things.
And the cat was in 2 places at once. Talked to her in the house then went to the back door where she walked in. :surprisedwitch:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”