A Mirror's Powers?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
earth_love

Re: A Mirror's Powers?

Post by earth_love »

Hi firebirdflys! I will look at that link, thanks. I completely forgot to add my other mystery mirror experience, here. Years ago, I was putting on makeup in mirror, rushing to get to my job. It was a vanity mirror above sink. I flipped mirror open to grab stuff on the inside shelf. When I opened mirror 😱😱 I saw a clear as day ghost of a man, standing in my kitchen, watching me, thru mirror! I screamed a little & he disappeared. He was smiling at me. It really frightened me, I even got chest pains. I never, ever saw him again, tho.
earth_love

Re: A Mirror's Powers?

Post by earth_love »

One of my nice/friendly neighbors was cleaning storage out of his garage. I was outside walking my dog. He had a framed art print & framed large mirror next to him, as I walked by with my dog. He held up the mirror & asked me, do u happen to want these cuz I'm donating them to goodwill, today. I told him right away No thank you! I sorta laughed to myself thinking about this thread, here. No Mirrors.....

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”