Symbol during meditation

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
stephanie robinson

Symbol during meditation

Post by stephanie robinson »

I was meditating a few days ago and I could see a symbol behind my eyes. It looks familiar but I'm not entirely sure what to make of it. Does anyone have any ideas? It reminded me of a bird or a dragon at first but it didn't have any head other features than what I've drawn Image
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Symbol during meditation

Post by SpiritTalker »

Black Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

The bird and dragon are plausible.
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley
Moonlit Hermit

Post by Moonlit Hermit »

Regardless of what I might think it is the fact is that this symbol is for you and you alone. I know you said you were meditating but that that word can mean a few things in English. Were you attempting for the vacancy of mind type of meditation or the visionary type? No need to answer, it is a rhetorical question, but I suspect that finding the meaning and usefulness of such a symbol depends greatly on the context of its revelation. What were you working on or thinking about when it was shown to you? Run with your flying impression. In my experience, things like this are stepping stones to further things.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”