Spell for healing physical pain?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
alineofmistakes

Spell for healing physical pain?

Post by alineofmistakes »

Hi. Im pretty new to witchcraft, but there is something Ive been wanting to do for a long time, and i cant really find anything for this.
My mom went to a foot surgery back in January, because she had an extra bone on her foot (pretty common). The surgery was successful, but her mental health got really bad during recovery, if it already wasnt bad.
Getting to the point, a few months passed, and her foot was still hurting. Now in August her foot is still hurting and sometimes she cant even walk, but undergoing another surgery wouldnt be worth the money and recovery.
I really want her to feel better, and Ive been searching for a healing spell jar or charm or anything that doesnt involve her participating in the spell.
So if anyone knew a spell to help relieve her pain, I would be very grateful.
ps. sorry for my bad English, not my first language
Satara

Re: Spell for healing physical pain?

Post by Satara »

Hi,

that's a very nice thing you want to do for your mother!
I more or less have a question: What does she do against the pain? Is there any doctor she sees? I think for magic to really work well, there also needs to be a bit of "groundwork" like in a case of healing, that the receiver of your spell is working on the problem. If your spell and the will of the receiver align, it just works much better in my opinion.
It would also maybe be interesting what the reason for her pain is by now. It can definitely be physical, but sometimes we're also just "stuck" in pain. We remember being in pain and if it was for such a long time, we sometimes have troubles to keep up with it getting better - especially if the "fix" was a surgery and so relatively quick.

I'd say the best thing is to create the spell yourself, as it is then personal. It can be as simple as a sigil for which you only need pen and paper.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Good points, Satara.
Also I was wondering if she just tried massaging the area around the pain to loosen things?
alineofmistakes

Post by alineofmistakes »

Thanks Satara! she has been massaging it and has been using copper to help the pain a bit. She does alot of yoga, meditation and works with crystals. She sees a doctor every once in a while, but they really don't help. I don't really know the pain has gotten better, since I'm not rly on good terms with her. I mean, I am, but we don't really talk about her foot.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I'm sorry to bring this up but did they prescribe narcotic pain relief (specifically an opioid derivative) for her pain during recovery? That alone will scramble the mental constitution, some people get addicted after such a surgery.
I haven't heard of an extra bone but maybe you meant bone spur? Which are excruciatingly painful. Yoga may help but there are many exercises to alleviate that pain, I cured mine with those stretches and cold water foot baths.
If attempting a spell, either have her do it or you can with her permission.
We can talk about that if you are interested.
Best wishes, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”