Real witches in Africa!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Amauretina

Real witches in Africa!

Post by Amauretina »

Please read the following chat transcripts that show that there are real witches in Africa. Judging from it they are evil and dangerous:

[EDITED] text removed
Last edited by Firebird on Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: blood drinking speak not allowed
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Real witches in Africa!

Post by SpiritTalker »

There are real witches in every country on the planet, some in big cities and some in small towns. There always have been. The best ones don’t dress the part or advertise. Some are very cruel and do really nasty stuff. Some are very kind and help people. Neither type seeks publicity. News is only interested in click bait so when it is reported it’s only the bad.

When people give in to their lower impulses they attract the dark side, and before long submit to it. They become cruel. When people resist lower impulses they strengthen their souls against the dark. They become kind. It’s not difficult to understand.
Amauretina

Post by Amauretina »

I think these witches do horrible things to obtain something called "magical energy", which is needed to cast spells.

Without magical energy you cannot cast spells and use magic... I mean real, real magic! (Like the picture underneath).

They are like vampires. In fact, I think vampires are actually like witches. One difference is that vampires don't use magic.

https://www.belloflostsouls.net/wp-cont ... erdeep.jpg

Real magic!
Last edited by Firebird on Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit to "horrible things" blood and killing speak" removed
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Amauertina,
Topics that include drinking blood or using blood or killing people is AGAINST THE RULES. Please review the rules. If you bring up such stuff again your account will be deactivated, and you will be banned.
I'm really not sure what you are trying to get at here anyway. There are bad people in every realm. You seem bent on finding witchcraft to be evil. People are evil, witchcraft in and of itself is not. Magic energy, used by witches and anyone who is knowledgeable about it, has been around forever it just depends on how it is used.
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Panthera

Post by Panthera »

There are witches all over the world. However, depending on the country, the practice of witchcraft is different. After Africa is a continent sometimes hostile to witchcraft, some women are killed when they are not witches.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”