Contacting spirit

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
stephanie robinson

Contacting spirit

Post by stephanie robinson »

I have been feeling an entity around me for the last few days. I'm not sure if it's a demon or a deity or just a spirit but I asked them to show me who they there and when I was shuffling my tarot cards 2 cards came out one after the other. First was death then second was the father of wands. I'm not sure who I should interpret it as. In my mind it was death for a demon then the father of wands for someone associated with magic such as Lord Paimon. I'm not entirely sure but if anyone has any ideas, let me know
Last edited by Firebird on Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tapatalk signature advertising, please remove
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Contacting spirit

Post by SpiritTalker »

Kinda depends on who you’ve been working with, huh? And which deck you use.
stephanie robinson

I'm using the wild unknown deck. Right now, I'm not working with anyone. I asked hades if I could take a step back from working with him and he told me yes so I've been mostly working on my research. One of the things I've been researching most recently is the goetic demons and even since ive started, I've been getting headaches, dizzy spells and hearing a ringing in my ears nearly every day( yesterday I had it twice and a really strong head ache which is why I pulled out my cards). I'm not sure I want to work with anything at the moment but I would like to know for the future and to document my experience. I've tried grounding, egg cleansing and I'm on iron pills so I'm trying to cover all the normal bases for the experiences. (Also I was nearly desperate for the headaches and stuff to stop yesterday. I felt terrible by how strong and frequent they were)
Last edited by Firebird on Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Egg cleansing re goetic demons ... yea, that should work :roll: Not. 😉 I’d say that If your issues coincide with your research then back off from the study cold turkey and see if it helps or hinders the issues.

I’m only familiar with Rider Wait - universal and LeNorman decks. No death cards, no fathers of suits. But I like dream interpretation & using that to make associations IMO the card death is first - a warning, and father is after so is watching over. If you wanted to apply that to the presence you’re picking up, the 2 cards as dream signs would suggest a protective figure that sternly warned.

Do a reading on your physical issues if you haven’t.
stephanie robinson

I did the egg cleanse to see if I had been hex or something or even to see if there was ill will towards me that made me feel like that. I got a clear egg with bubbles and spikes going up but it seems okay to me. Something that would make me feel so ill. I'll try doing a spread on my physical health but I'm not every experienced with my tarot cards yet [emoji23] to be honest, i would be scared if it was Lord Paimon trying to contact me. I've heard he can be very stern and can get angry if you don't treat me exactly how he likes
Last edited by Firebird on Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stephanie robinson

Well I just did my physical health reading and I did 1- how I feel 2- what's causing it 3- how to fix it.

I got
1- 4 of cups
2- ace of cups
3- 8 of wands

For me:
4 of cups means that it's something to do with my mental health that's causing how I feel and i need to make a conscious effort to trying and relax to calm my mind
The ace of cups stands for raw emotional energy. That how i feel is caused by my emotions getting too much for me and don't let my emotions flow and keep them bottled up
The 8 of wands to me means to go with my gut feeling and not hold myself back from it. It's saying that coincidences in my life at the moment are not coincidences and I should look at them more thoroughly.

Basically my cards are calling me out to say I'm an emotions little baby and a terrible mind set and I need to go with my gut [emoji23] this deck has called me out worse
Last edited by Firebird on Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

We usually do make our own issues in the mind and then emotions hit the body, so that sounds reasonable. Try using a more rational approach to your practice, not one based solely on signs. Ground, center & shield. Don’t assign witchcraft to every irritation. That’s victim-thinking and not healthy.

I think we all take a brief look at the goetic clan from curiosity. IMO they aren’t company for beginners and ceremonial ritual practice is exacting and precise 🔺⭕️ . What you study is your choice. I’d suggest doing the Golden Dawn’s Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram as a daily priority.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hi,
My first impression of the two cards were, short...end relationship with the fire entity. We don't deal in demons here, the other cards spoke like...avert focus! something just before you is trying to get your attention and it will require balanced emotions to see it, then you will ascend at a rapid pace.
By the way Stephanie, please fix your Tapatalk signature and browse this forum, https://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/ ... m.php?f=32
We'll see you soon !
BBC, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”