A spell that will make them leave? without harming them?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
JoeWinko

A spell that will make them leave? without harming them?

Post by JoeWinko »

Right now, I live with my adoptive Dad's brothers (2 men). They aren't the funnest people to live with and the house we're living in is way too small for all of us, and i been trying to social distance from both of them, but it's very difficult.

I really want BOTH of them to go away... Not kill or harm them at all, but anything that gets them out of the house and AWAY from me. For example, something that makes them Want to leave the house and not be near me at all, or they find a happier place to live instead or anything like that.

These men are both a lot older than i am (they're in their 40s) and they also both have cars, and they also both have other places to go because they both have girlfriends. They usually always are at their girlfriend's houses but they been at home a lot lately.

Does anyone have any idea for a spell I could cast on them that makes them leave and stay gone? I don't want to harm them at all, I just want them Out....

OR another thing I'm open too (and actually have been looking for for a long time) was me leaving instead and going to live with a Male lover/partner instead. i actually been searching for that for years but had no luck finding it. So maybe a spell that could help me find that. I know with witchcraft you can't make a specific person fall in love with you but i always thought that if i crossed paths with the right guy who was a match for me, he'd want to be with me. But that's also something im open to also.

I'm not too experienced with witchcraft either, but does anyone have any suggestions?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: A spell that will make them leave? without harming them?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Occupations and jobs get people out of the house. Do they have Jobs that are reopened for business or do they have to live off your adoptive dad while unemployed? If living off dad it’s his position that would need to shift. If employed but the jobs are not reopened then you’d have to spell for some new opportunity to motivate them. Logically they’d probably be happier on their own as well.I think you figured that part out. I've found the nine knot spell is a good one to shift the focus and motivate another. It’s in the Simple Spells post.

Another is a “road opener” candle spell in which the intent is to “open the way” for desired changes to occur. There are many examples of road opener spells out there if you type it in & read through them.. “Get-‘em-gone” spells often use Hot Foot Powder or Tabasco sauce added to oil for dressing a candle that is said to speed up results. Use a paper towel to spread the sauce. Wash your hands and don’t rub your eyes. The basic candle spell is also in Simple Spells.

Keep things simple so you can focus on one single specific intention & not divide amongst different options for one spell. Focusing on seeing them elsewhere let’s the universe figure out the “how”.

Writing your own candle spell incantation is part of the focus you put into a spell. It doesn’t need to rhyme, but that makes it more fun. It can take a day or two to get your wording down, and all the time you’d be focusing your will on the get-em-gone result. This helps a spell in the long run. From the time you start thinking of how to do a spell you are building it. :D or use the one below.

If you haven’t done so you might browse thru the post a spell-or-ritual-section of Starwitch’s EUTM board. She also has a special love spell section. Just read and get the ideas. Doing this helps you think up your own. Do as you will and harm none. :surprisedwitch: :D

Hot Foot Powder can be added to spells or used alone as the spell itself, sprinkled outdoors where the person will step in it like by their car door. Program it so it only effects the targeted person.

Hot Foot Powder

I've used my own recipe substitutions & 'it's worked fine. It's un-noticeable when sprinkled on the ground.

Grind to powder & mix together: 3-parts table salt (I used black salt*), to 1-part each of red pepper flakes (I substituted paprika), powdered black pepper or peppercorn, cayenne pepper (I substituted garlic), grave yard dirt & sulphur (scraped off 3 match sticks).

Charge with "get out - go away" intent with a short incantation: “(name) Go safely away, be truly gone - as I will so it be done.”

* black salt: mix table salt, petition ashes, black pepper, charcoal. When writing a petition what ever's underneath is dominated by whatever over-writes it, so 1st write the undesired person's name, over-written by intent, over-written by your name to dominate all. Burn it & add the ash to the salt & pepper mix.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”