Candle Magick

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
stephanie robinson

Candle Magick

Post by stephanie robinson »

I'm not sure if this is anything notable but I have a candle for a God on my altar and the only part of the candle wall that hasn't melted or collapsed is the side of the candle that I have carved symbols related to the God.
Attachments
95420879_238931597319829_9105717120087359488_n.jpg
94975043_230366804915015_6542173307154726912_n.jpg
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Candle Magick

Post by SpiritTalker »

Very interesting. What do you think caused it?
stephanie robinson

I'm not sure. The wick is in the centre of the candle and leaning more towards where the peak is but it still hasn't melted it. I thought maybe they wanted to keep the drawing, so I drew it out on a page just in case.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I was wondering if the candle was dressed with oil, and if so, was it applied directly at the inscription.
stephanie robinson

I haven't put anything on the candle itself. The only things I've done with the candle is use an knife to carve the side and decorated the base with stones and leaves all the way around
Last edited by Firebird on Sun May 03, 2020 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

OK. That would eliminate some kind of temperature change. I can’t think of any logical explanation, so it wouldn’t rule out a supernatural cause IMO.

It might be a good thing to write down your thoughts and intention as you had prepared the candle, and the god-form involved just for future double checks. The future may confirm it beyond question, but don’t try to rely on memory a year from now if it should happen again. You’d maybe want enough to settle the matter in your own mind. Notes help that. Unexpected, strange or down right weird things can happen when manipulating energy as is done in Crafting. it’s not harmful, just Nature doing what it does.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”