Obsession spell for a concept, not a person.

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Katten

Obsession spell for a concept, not a person.

Post by Katten »

I've been blessed with an annoying combination of ADHD/BPD/Asperger's that basically turns me into an expert on anything I'm interested in. I will become obsessed with it and I will learn every single facet of it to the annoyance of everyone around me, haha. I love having these obsessions -- quite often they become my entire reason for living. I find them very fulfilling and worthwhile.

Unfortunately, this combination also makes it damn near impossible for me to learn something that I have no interest in, and my new job requires me to have a knowledge of gardening, hydroponics and horticulture, as well as legal cannabis culture. I got this job based on a family connection, and so far everyone is pretty impressed with my ability to serve customers and my personality, but my knowledge is severely lacking and if this is going to be my career, I need to fix that asap...

I'm trying to force myself to read/watch/listen to everything, but I just find it sooooo boooring. :roll: I like to garden casually, but I don't smoke weed and I've never really built anything -- and most hydroponic systems are very DIY and involve a lot of tools and tinkering and other things.

My idea is to cast an obsession spell on myself, to make me obsess over hydroponics and gardening to the same degree as my "mundane" obsessions.

Do you think I could modify an obsession or love spell to target myself, and instead of making me artificially fall in love with a person, I could change it to make me artificially obsess over a concept? Have any of you ever done anything like this? Any advice?
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Re: Obsession spell for a concept, not a person.

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

Oh how I know this problem. It is almost impossible for us Aspies to be involved deeply in something we don't care about at all.

Luckily,you have SOME interest in gardening,so you could start with that. And you don't need to smoke weed to find it interesting how it can help diseases.

What interests you about gardening? Are you interested in medicine?

For such a spell to work,you need to find correspondence and connection. Once you have those it is possible to device something.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Obsession spell for a concept, not a person.

Post by SpiritTalker »

Find 1-2 hydroponic DIY books you can scan and recommend them to customers as something they might find helpful.
Find out about companion planting to control pests. Keep a list. Gardening pamphlets are friendly hand outs for customers.
Cannabis oil has healing uses without the high. Have a copy of your local law for reference.
What NeverMoon wrote about correspondence & connections is spot on. Relate it to the topic to be studied. It’ll work.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”