Regarding Healing for my eyes

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
thecupidstheatre

Regarding Healing for my eyes

Post by thecupidstheatre »

Good afternoon everyone,

I wanted to ask a question regarding healing in witchcraft; I have really bad eyesight and have been suffering from constant migraines since I was 7 years old. I've gone through it all, eyeglasses, eye contacts, rise in my prescription, and now i'm dealing with esotropia; where my one of my eyes cause me to go cross eyed.

I don't know if it's possible, but is there any way to use this craft to heal my eyes? This is a strong request but anything helps. The doctor has recommended me surgery, but i'm terrified. I'm only 19 years old.

Thank you. :anxious:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Regarding Healing for my eyes

Post by SnowCat »

I recommend listening to your doctor. You may find spells on the forum that would help you with mental and emotional healing to help you get through the surgery. Best wishes to you.
Daughter of Sekhmet
thecupidstheatre

Post by thecupidstheatre »

Thank you very much.
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

Yea you're probably best off listening to your doctor I've never heard of any specific thing that improves eyesight and I imagine anything that could effect your eyesight wouldn't achieve the results you're looking for like, very minor improvement at best, besides for anything medical related always try doctors and medicine first and the craft is more like a last resort
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

I agree with what the others have said; however, there are crystals you can use with what your doctor recommends. The crystals are peridots and I've used them, from time to time, on my eyes. I have experienced them sending energy into my eyes to the point of feeling minor chakras inside them. What I did was buy 10 little peridots to rotate them, lay down on my back, close my eyes, place one peridot on each eyelid and relax while they do the work.

This by no means replaces medical advice. I have no idea if this will help you or not but the energy won't cause any harm.
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

I forgot to mention that you can also exercise your eyes.

Move them side to side, up and down, corner to corner on one diagonal, corner to corner on the other diagonal, circle them clockwise and circle them counterclockwise. Be careful not to over do it as your eyes can tire out and get sore.

You can also place your palms on your eyes to warm them up. A warm wet cloth can also help.
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Jacob I.Liebermann wrote a book about improving your eyesight. Maybe that could help you.

Migraines are quite complicated. The problem is neurological, inflammation may be a cause ir result, your muscles play a role, your spine, what you eat or drink, sleep, electro smog.
You should find a good read and go ahead and use anpendulum, you might be able to find some triggers that way.
BB

Blue Moon
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

There are dvds of healing frequencies, using 528hz sound waves to heal.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”