Mental block

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
ThunderFog

Mental block

Post by ThunderFog »

So has anyone here ever gotten a like mental block before it's kind of like if you try to discuss information with someone that an entity doesnt want you sharing you get various levels of... I don't know restrictions like blurred thoughts to I've heard of people physically hurting, I personally know a few spirits that dont like being talked about so I don't really push it
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Mental block

Post by SpiritTalker »

My middle name is mental fog. :wink2: I forgot what I wanted to write ... oh yeh. Got it! In my case it’s not always old age. I’ve written elsewhere of ET abduction. Some things can’t be expressed. My brain shuts it off.

OK, also — if you’re wondering about any non human “beings” doing mind wipes read about alien abduction experiences. Yes, it really happens. If you’re wondering about humans in mind control read about MK Ultra. It was a real program, and probably still is under another name. One of the survivors Stewart Swerdlow has written “the Healers Handbook” taken from his experiences. Time travel - read about the Montauk Project. It’s real. Back in the 1950-70’s & maybe longer, school kids were “tested” for perception & math skills. The “lucky” winners were used.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Is this in all areas or aspects of you life or does it only occur with those certain topics?
I know that past traumatic experiences and adhd can cause mental blocks.
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

ThunderFog wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:41 pm ... it's kind of like if you try to discuss information with someone that an entity doesnt want you sharing...
Yes I've felt this as both as gently as an Intuition and as forcefully as an imperative.

Both guide you well.

'to be silent' relates to the core principles of 'occult' practice. Occult means 'concealed from view', a place where telling something means nothing while experiencing something means everything and when mysteries exist to be uncovered, revealing them risks robbing people of the chance to experience them.

What you talk of is a compact between the seen and unseen: Iron is anathema to the fae.

------

“The name was misspelled as Scrire. In occultistic lore, Scire is the first “power of the Sphinx” that the initiate needs to master.

The four powers are Scire, Velle, Audere, and Tacere, or To Know, To Will, To Dare, and To Keep Silent.

Eliphas Lévi wrote: “To attain to Sanctum Regnum, in other words, the knowledge and power of the magi, there are four indispensable conditions—an intelligence illuminated by study, an intrepidity which nothing can check, a will which cannot be broken, and a prudence which nothing can corrupt and nothing intoxicate.

TO KNOW, TO DARE, TO WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE—such are the four words of the magus, inscribed upon the four symbolical forms of the sphinx.”

–Lévi, Transcendental Magic (1896)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”