New Years Spells

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
missbelladonna

New Years Spells

Post by missbelladonna »

Hi everyone!

I really wanted to do a spell for going into the new decade and leaving the past behind me for the new year. What are you guys doing? When are you doing it? I think I'm going to do mine on Monday (that's when I have time to myself lol).

What are you resolutions regarding your craft/regarding other things? I want to try to bring more magick into my everyday life and live a more magickal lifestyle. I'm also trying to be less of a perfectionist.
"Keep your heels, head, and standards high." -Coco Chanel
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: New Years Spells

Post by SpiritTalker »

Gee, I hadn’t even thought about it. Retiree’s brain fog. Ive been being less impatient so as to not ripen into a carping old trout. I want to keep going on that.
RedRavenFox

Post by RedRavenFox »

I already did one. This was a very complicated year for me. Some very interesting, wonderful things happened along with some very negative, painful things. So I did a little candle magic to burn away the bad and seek change and good for what I need. I'm a little wary because the tarot cards said things wouldn't come completely into fruition until early June. I sincerely hope I got that part wrong and it will manifest sooner.
What's happened has happened
What's coming is already on its way
With a role for me to play...
Hazel Moon

Post by Hazel Moon »

It was a rough year for me, so I'm thinking a spell to cleanse the negative energies out of my house might be a good start. Maybe add a little ritual to purify myself as well. I think that would be good.

As for my magical practices, I did a lot of studying, research and taking notes earlier in the year. I want to continue that in new year, and work on getting closer to nature as I once was. I feel that will help. Because no matter how old you are, there are always new things to learn and try.

I also want to work on areas of self improvement and get back into regular meditation.
We share our physical lives with those in spirit. For life, like love, never dies.
Love knows no limits, not even death.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

SpiritTalker wrote: carping old trout.
I have not ever heard this saying, what does it mean exactly?

I am currently working on a ritual for the UU church I go to and we will be doing a spell of release and then do an intention setting. Involving flash paper and sharpies. smiley_dance
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Carping is nagging. Old trout is a pushy old lady. So nagging busy body is close. I watch too many old movies.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

oh dang! I love it!!
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”