Where do you buy your supplies?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Observantcat

Where do you buy your supplies?

Post by Observantcat »

Where do you buy your supplies, when you can't go to a local shop?
Kaelie111

Re: Where do you buy your supplies?

Post by Kaelie111 »

It really depends on what you're looking for. Normaly they have plenty of supplies in dollarstores like incense, candles, pillar candles, seashells, different fabrics and ribbons. Don't forget that nature offers you alot of options like flowers, wood, plants. You can always buy stuff online. You can also make your own material. I hope this will help you a bit.
Last edited by Firebird on Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove
Observantcat

Post by Observantcat »

Thank you!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Online I get candles, coffee & catfood from Amazon. Otherwise a regular grocery store.
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

I've gotten a lot of supplies on eBay and Etsy over the years. It was difficult for me in the beginning because I live in a very christian town.

Etsy is pricier but I highly reccomend. You can find great quality stuff on there.
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
EveningWithAstaroth

Post by EveningWithAstaroth »

I usually shop locally or go to nature, more natural urban areas for flowers, plants, twigs for tools etc.

The last online purchase I made was for an amythest chunk. I mostly go online for my more precious stones. Otherwise it is natural local stones that call to me from the ground.

I go to the local thrift shop for things like chalice. Serving dishes and bowls. Plant pots. I even recently found a small altar box for quite a bit less than for what sells online. There is a natural food store that sells herbs in bulk, dried, as well. Admittedly I go there less often despite decent prices. Candles I pick up at the dollar store for tealights and the thrift store for bigger jar candles. Incense I like to get locally as well. I've found some nice sandalwood variety for cheap around as well as a more expensive variety which is my favorite at the local convenience store.

There seems to be a number of places to stock up these days on supplies. Internet is good as well although a bit more pricey. However often there can be deals found as well.

Hope that helps.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”