Strange experience

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Ashrend

Strange experience

Post by Ashrend »

Ok so this may sound strange but I could do with an objective view on something that happened to me today.

So today I had a pretty bad day at work. I'm a support worker for autistic, learning disabled individuals with violent tendencies. Won't go into detail but it was a pretty bad shift. I was walking home, just listening to music when the anger and upset from the day just boiled over. A human skull appeared above my head and green flames flowed from both the skull and me. My antlers (gift from Herne) grew massive and robes flowed from my back along with the flames. The skull began screaming as the flames grew more intense until it all just faded suddenly stopped.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Strange experience

Post by SnowCat »

It sounds like your astral self was venting. That's actually better than your mortal self venting.
Daughter of Sekhmet
barker

Post by barker »

In alchemical circles they might call that "conquering death" - I think you will find you are very much in tune with your client from now on... Beyond death there is the higher self of all... You, I surmise, know the HS of this other. Speak to it not just the familiar one, for the truth is the greatest cure of illness not pills... The HS is a bit above the heart chakra area, halfway towards the throat. It isn't a chakra but an open essence, perfect and honest.

People are beautiful - flame, death, force, all know that much at least...
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

SnowCat wrote:It sounds like your astral self was venting. That's actually better than your mortal self venting.
That's interesting I never would of guessed that was my astral self. I know I'm a bit dark but a skull with green flames sounds metal as crap. lol
Last edited by Firebird on Sat May 25, 2019 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Swear word removed. Please refrain from using profanity on the forum.
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

barker wrote:In alchemical circles they might call that "conquering death" - I think you will find you are very much in tune with your client from now on... Beyond death there is the higher self of all... You, I surmise, know the HS of this other. Speak to it not just the familiar one, for the truth is the greatest cure of illness not pills... The HS is a bit above the heart chakra area, halfway towards the throat. It isn't a chakra but an open essence, perfect and honest.

I'm a little confused. Mostly about the in tune with my client because I honestly hate said client and have always found them difficult. And it's not as if the client is very capable and I could forge a better relationship with them because their understanding is extremely limited, hence the violent behaviours. Apart from that how come this is an alchemical thing? As I didn't see any symbols pertaining to that just the imagery that I explained
Lenaleanna

Post by Lenaleanna »

Ashrend wrote:
SnowCat wrote:It sounds like your astral self was venting. That's actually better than your mortal self venting.
That's interesting I never would of guessed that was my astral self. I know I'm a bit dark but a skull with green flames sounds metal as f*ck lol
Hello there Ashrend... it sounds like Snow is right- or at least that is what I feel it could be...
You have a very stressful job, and that is on top of what a "bad day" means... I understand, and thank you for doing the job you do! smiley_dance
Although I wouldn't completely just go for that one "vision" to be your only thought of what your astral self looks like all of the time... basically it could be what your astral self looked like in that event of venting... that is what NEEDED to come out- meaning the venting part ... :twisted: lol...
Of course if you like a skull with green flames- I say :woot: :wave: smileydance :vampire: ;)

Blessed be
Lena
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I sympathize with the difficult job you have. When folks don't have control of their brain it's a sad, difficult and frequently a scary thing, especially for their families,. We are very fortunate to have people like you who will risk life and limb to help these folks.
Beyond the astral venting, which I think was Herne (Cernunnos) manifesting and merging with your aura in order to create the astral vent, It's possible the green flames were healing flames, meant to nurture your scalded being from the bad day. It sounds like Herne was there for you when you needed him :D , hovering close and protecting you with his cloak and releasing frustration through his his magnificent rack of horns out into the cosmos. He nurtures, protects and cares for all of his Earth dwellers.
If you haven't worked with him before this may also be notice to do some reasearch and determine if he is seeking you out for some greater good.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
barker

Post by barker »

Ashrend wrote:
barker wrote:In alchemical circles they might call that "conquering death" - I think you will find you are very much in tune with your client from now on... Beyond death there is the higher self of all... You, I surmise, know the HS of this other. Speak to it not just the familiar one, for the truth is the greatest cure of illness not pills... The HS is a bit above the heart chakra area, halfway towards the throat. It isn't a chakra but an open essence, perfect and honest.

I'm a little confused. Mostly about the in tune with my client because I honestly hate said client and have always found them difficult. And it's not as if the client is very capable and I could forge a better relationship with them because their understanding is extremely limited, hence the violent behaviours. Apart from that how come this is an alchemical thing? As I didn't see any symbols pertaining to that just the imagery that I explained
I visualised the same experience as you, with reference with my father last night. Basically when you manage to call your "hate for other" a force beyond them (or even yourself too) your truth is delivered back to the essential underlying peace. It is called conquering death because the only death to self is known to be self-imagined. In alchemy this is the symbol of the crystal skull. If/when your imagination conceives of self as immaculate/immortal/shameless you conquer the death, of yourself, of others, of everyone if that's the way it were.

In alchemy, having conquered death means that you have known their god... There is plenty of new spirituality in that if you are so inclined, such as transmuting their lies (now seen to be truth of the world) into perfect abilities/thoughts etc. I always do magic a little bit "socially" (i know that's not the right term) because when two or more humans understand love simultaneously that's when the "divine stuff" can manifest. It's not just within you, the divine, it requires more consciousness, such as having the other around.

Up to you if you want to take your magical thinking/power to task on or about this other, but in any case i say your experience was a very positive one, on whatever level you take it to be.
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

Thank you all this has been very informative. First time experiencing anything like this, I'm usually just playing around with energy so this is a nice change.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”