Candle spell confused need answer before morning

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
RainChild

Candle spell confused need answer before morning

Post by RainChild »

I did a candle spell and it went ok it lite and burned out on its own. It took about 3 days to burn. My best friend messed with it and I was worried and knew I did not have enough time before court to do it again. So I went with a smaller candle to do the same spell. This time the candle would not burn. It lite and automatically went out. I tried two more times and it just would not burn. The last time I tried the whole match went out. What does this mean?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Candle spell confused need answer before morning

Post by SpiritTalker »

It sounds like a purely mechanical problem agrivated by frustration. I have this problem fairly often with cheaper tea light candles I use for routine devotions. The exposed wick in tea lights need melted wax for fuel or the wick burns up. If the wick is burned up it can't melt the wax to fuel a flame. The match won't catch for the same reason. I've learned to use the match to melt a bit of wax before lighting the wick.
RainChild

Post by RainChild »

The wick burned but only to the top of the candle. I can see the white of the wick a little lower then the wax. I have never had this problem with these candles. I only use this brand of candles.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

About all I could see in this mechanical failure is that literally there's nothing to "read" because the candle wouldn't light. So the Universe is saying a repeat spell (as intended) isn't the best action in the circumstance for the highest good.
barker

Post by barker »

"If you'r incense won't light, you're already enlightened." - proverb by anon

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”