Help with some legal issue

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
cherrypie

Help with some legal issue

Post by cherrypie »

Hi,

is there a spell or ritual I can do in case of a legal issue? I did nothing wrong (knowingly), but it could turn out to become a real big problem for me. I'm pretty scared.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Help with some legal issue

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hoodoo has many court-case, win-in-court types of spells. Check out Cat Yronwode's Lucky Mojo site. There are several how-to's provided in the instructional sections. It's a big site & be aware that it's a sales site so just read for info purposes.

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

But you can plow thru the text to find something that suits your situation. There's enough info in these to draft several spells. Hoodoo is home-made, DIY, user-friendly.

I also found this in EUTM spells posts:
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... rt#p188740
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

Perhaps light a candle for Genesha and ask for assistance in this matter. He is known as the "remover of obsticals," and I have always found him extremely pleasant to work with.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
barker

Post by barker »

The best work on the law is actually done by attitude; not to be unhelpful but to be productive, is the sort of thing you might change. Does it make sense that love is the law that way? Any spells accordingly...
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

SpiritTalker wrote:Hoodoo has many court-case, win-in-court types of spells. Check out Cat Yronwode's Lucky Mojo site. There are several how-to's provided in the instructional sections. It's a big site & be aware that it's a sales site so just read for info purposes.

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

But you can plow thru the text to find something that suits your situation. There's enough info in these to draft several spells. Hoodoo is home-made, DIY, user-friendly.

I also found this in EUTM spells posts:
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... rt#p188740
Thank you! I have already sent a prayer ot Elegua who helped me with some other personal issue two years ago. I will have a look at that site! So far things don't look too bad for me but I could really need a bit of luck. Having to go to court is still far away and probably it won't ever happen anyway, but in order to make sure it really won#t happen I want to take steps.
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

smogie_michele wrote:Perhaps light a candle for Genesha and ask for assistance in this matter. He is known as the "remover of obsticals," and I have always found him extremely pleasant to work with.
Funny, I also chanted my Ganesha mantra for quite a long time yesterday :)! Seems I'm on the right path with all your recommendations corresponding to the actions I have already taken myself :)
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

barker wrote:The best work on the law is actually done by attitude; not to be unhelpful but to be productive, is the sort of thing you might change. Does it make sense that love is the law that way? Any spells accordingly...
You are always a bit too enigmatic for me, I have to admit :wink: , but I understand it that way: staying positive and addressing the whole issue with love - right?
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

oh my gosh, I'm glad there are some spells there where no beef tongue in included :lol: :lol: :lol:

Has any of you made a mojo bag?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Did you want to know how to make one, or just if anyone has ever made one? :) A Mojo bag is similar to any spell pouch content (herb, roots, stones, charms, petition, symbols) & some times assembled over a month. Main thing is you "feed" it at regular intervals - once a week or once a month with the Moon. If magnets are used then they are "fed" with iron filings to reinforce their "attraction action." Bags are also fed with a few drops of fragrant oil (or Florida Water) & re-imprinting the intention each time. Include a cotton ball to hold the scent so you don't make the bag gooey. Talk to the mojo bag like to a friend who is doing you a favor.

Often a red flannel bag is used - red is a power color. Flannel use comes from repurposing worn out long johns. Any red material will do. You can leave it on your altar to radiate the intent, or carry it with you like a secret weapon when facing down a challenge, to support you. There's a small town here in Michigan where the red flannel long john's were made. They decorate for holidays with red flannels hung on lamp posts along Main Street. Thank goddess they didn't make corsets! Power to the People! :D

I have kept safe travel pouches in my car & re-loaded them annually & others under my pillow for OOBE guidance. These were one-up charm bags & not fed long-term & spoken to like the mojo. The care & feeding & companion-chat makes the mojo effective. I think that dismantling the pouch after the charm's done it's job is like parting with a good buddy &'done with thanks.
barker

Post by barker »

cherrypie wrote:
barker wrote:The best work on the law is actually done by attitude; not to be unhelpful but to be productive, is the sort of thing you might change. Does it make sense that love is the law that way? Any spells accordingly...
You are always a bit too enigmatic for me, I have to admit :wink: , but I understand it that way: staying positive and addressing the whole issue with love - right?
Yes indeed to do what's kind and not frustrating the ego of others.

The attitude at that point could be called "Zen" - lol - I don't mean to confuse you but zen is a religious law of it's own (that "permanent selfhood" is absolutely, yes, law-ful). Just stay hip :wink: barker
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

barker wrote:
cherrypie wrote:
Yes indeed to do what's kind and not frustrating the ego of others.

The attitude at that point could be called "Zen" - lol - I don't mean to confuse you but zen is a religious law of it's own (that "permanent selfhood" is absolutely, yes, law-ful). Just stay hip :wink: barker
oh, great! I'll stay hip :lol: !
Yes, I know Zen, of course, and I understand now - thank you!
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

SpiritTalker wrote:Did you want to know how to make one, or just if anyone has ever made one? :) A Mojo bag is similar to any spell pouch content (herb, roots, stones, charms, petition, symbols) & some times assembled over a month. Main thing is you "feed" it at regular intervals - once a week or once a month with the Moon. If magnets are used then they are "fed" with iron filings to reinforce their "attraction action." Bags are also fed with a few drops of fragrant oil (or Florida Water) & re-imprinting the intention each time. Include a cotton ball to hold the scent so you don't make the bag gooey. Talk to the mojo bag like to a friend who is doing you a favor.

Often a red flannel bag is used - red is a power color. Flannel use comes from repurposing worn out long johns. Any red material will do. You can leave it on your altar to radiate the intent, or carry it with you like a secret weapon when facing down a challenge, to support you. There's a small town here in Michigan where the red flannel long john's were made. They decorate for holidays with red flannels hung on lamp posts along Main Street. Thank goddess they didn't make corsets! Power to the People! :D

I have kept safe travel pouches in my car & re-loaded them annually & others under my pillow for OOBE guidance. These were one-up charm bags & not fed long-term & spoken to like the mojo. The care & feeding & companion-chat makes the mojo effective. I think that dismantling the pouch after the charm's done it's job is like parting with a good buddy &'done with thanks.
Thanks! My question really was rtáther if anybody has made one, but it seems to be easy enough and I will make one for sure. I have to find red flannel (unfortunately, long johns don't come in red flannel here :lol: )

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”