Letting someone know how you feel

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
cherrypie

Letting someone know how you feel

Post by cherrypie »

Hi,

this may be a weird question, but is there a way to let somebody know how you feel about him without telling him? There is a person in my life who is very important for me, but there is no way I could let him know directly. If there are way the second question would be if I was able to deliver the message at all (in terms of being skilled enough :)), but I will see. It is really important for me. Thanks a lot!
Siona

Re: Letting someone know how you feel

Post by Siona »

For better or worse, the best way to let someone know how you feel about them is to take the mundane approach and tell them. Be it face to face, through a letter, or something like that. Especially if they mean that much to you. Why are you unable to tell them directly?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

How will it benefit the other person to know how you feel?
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

blue_flee Good question, indeed! :) It won't benefit him, only me. So I guess, I should let it be and put it in my goiter where all my other buried emotions lie. No honestly, you are right. Excellent question, indeed!
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

Siona wrote:For better or worse, the best way to let someone know how you feel about them is to take the mundane approach and tell them. Be it face to face, through a letter, or something like that. Especially if they mean that much to you. Why are you unable to tell them directly?
I know and I'm no coward normally, but in this case it just is not possible. Anyways. I guess, SpiritTalker is right.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Cherry pie, could burying the feeling be the root of the other issue of attracting negative energy? Just a thought. Transmogrifying the frustrations of life instead of burying & denial might be a way to find relief.

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... mogrifying
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

Thanks a lot, SpiritTalker - I adore Calvin & Hobbes :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will read the whole thread later today.
I already try doing sth similar with energy and it works pretty well: I imagine having a beautiful pitcher full of energy in the most beautiful colors, with butterflies and swirls of color, all bright and brilliant, sparkling....whenever I would normally get angry about someone or sth, I ask myself "Do I want to waste some of this beautiful energy to this person/circumstance?" And of course then answer is no. I guess this is also a form of transmogrifying :mrgreen:
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

I just had a disturbing thought - what if I am a negative entity? my gut tells me no, and usually I can rely on my gut, but how do you know? And what do you do about it?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hee hee. We're all a blend of both positive & negative. Whichever we feed the most grows. Stop feeding the unwanted energy,that's all. Yea, it sounds like Transmogrifying. :)
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

:D newangel goodnevil
Siona

Post by Siona »

cherrypie wrote: I know and I'm no coward normally, but in this case it just is not possible.
Why isn't it possible?
barker

Post by barker »

Transmogrify the feelings and you will both feel fantabulous. Telling you, the underlying connection in relationships is holy to the core, you just have to unearth that.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

this person already spoken for?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

Siona wrote:
cherrypie wrote: I know and I'm no coward normally, but in this case it just is not possible.
Why isn't it possible?
Trust me, I can't.
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

barker wrote:Transmogrify the feelings and you will both feel fantabulous. Telling you, the underlying connection in relationships is holy to the core, you just have to unearth that.
can you explain that for me a bit more in detail? I'm stupid today :)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”