Visitor in my room

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
LC

Visitor in my room

Post by LC »

I have a visitor/spirit who is living in my room. It stands by the end of my bed and scares the crap out of me when I wake up randomly at night.

So far nothing bad has happen but I would like to send it on its way. Any suggestions?

Would sage incense work? I have to be careful because my room is super small and I’m not wanting to set off the fire alarm

Thanks!
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Visitor in my room

Post by SnowCat »

Try greeting it, and asking why it's visiting. Just be sure you shield first.
Daughter of Sekhmet
LC

Post by LC »

I shielded, greeted it and asked why it was here. Past two nights there has been no disturbances.

That night while talking to it and waiting to see, there was two knocks on my door but you could tell it was definitely not like as big as a man’s hand. No one was at my door. I didn’t open the door because anyone walking up the stairs automatically makes a lot of noise

It happened again about 2 hours later. This has happened before about 3 months ago when staying with my parents on the door and window (high above the ground) late at night. My dog barks at everything and didn’t react but you couldn’t miss the knocks.

Not sure what the knocking means but I was not startled awake again.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I stumbled over this spell in old notes - no idea where it came from - & was reminded of your post. The spell imitates the black smith at his magical craft-of-making & uses fire, iron, water & salt which are all protective. I called it "Ghost Buster Amulet". You could keep it under your mattress.

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 37572.html
LC

Post by LC »

Thank you!
LC

Post by LC »

I thought I might share this. One night the disturbances and everything stopped. So I got some great rest. A few days later my mom was telling me how she believes that there is a ghost in the house. She said her and Chloe (my dog) were watching a movie one night. Both her and Chloe heard the front door open and close. At first they thought it was me but no one came into the house. The only person else in the house was my dad who had been sleeping right next to her in bed.
The previous owner’s husband died in the house.
I could tell by my mom’s tone and body language that there may have been more occurrences but I didn’t ask

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”