Contact me spell

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Lostandconfused

Contact me spell

Post by Lostandconfused »

Hi all,

I'm looking for some help/advice. I'm desperate for someone to contact me on a personal level. We have broken up, but work together, and we need to sort things out, but he refuses to even look at me at work. I need him to break the deadlock so we can resolve this.

Every time I do a contact me spell I get an email from him that is work related. Is there anything I can do to focus it on texting me instead? He will only contact me via text if he is ready to speak with me properly, and I need to give him a nudge...
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Contact me spell

Post by SpiritTalker »

May I be blunt? His behavior says the matter is resolved on his side. That is the message he is alreading sending. I suppose you'll do as you like. Any candle spell can be used. Be clear in setting your intention as to what must be resolved on your side before casting.

Best wishes.
beemerphill

Post by beemerphill »

You have made your intentions clear to him, and he has made his clear to you. If he doesn't take the next step write him off. Life is too short to pine for something that won't happen.
barker

Post by barker »

Suggest u clear the emotions, there's plenty of possiblity in that alone. Whether it be the way you desire it or not, at first... ultimately desire is a product of good self.
onetwothree

Post by onetwothree »

Are you trying to find closure, or spin this into a romance again?

On a real life level, I would recommend either:
Behave the way he does towards you. Very professional, like there is nothing unresolved, like you are doing great within yourself. Then perhaps he will feel you are both in a place to have a good talk.
Or text him or reach out to him and let him know what you are seeking.

A few things to keep in mind; sometimes people purposely leave things unresolved so they have a reason to go back. If they leave you without closure, feeling like you never moved on, then they always have that window back in if they choose. I even have old relationships that still bug me because there was no closure, and I thought things were going great!
Also, I am not sure how you have approached this before, but perhaps he does not want to resolve this because you get offended easily, often take things the wrong way, cry easily, or things always turn into a huge fight and no talking happens, (NOT trying to say you behave this way, or that it is even a bad thing when you are heart broken! But perhaps he is afraid it will end in a way that will just end in anger and annoyance.

On a magic level, I would say meditation and setting your intentions. Focus on the two of you texting, or sitting down together and talking. Or focus on the feeling of relief you would feel if his name popped up on your phone. I am not an expert or even a little, I have a lot of things to figure out on the magic side of things, but I have found that when I focus on the thing I want, and keep that image in my head, then it happens a lot easier. I used to focus on what the text would say, or what would be discussed over a phone call, and I would worry about what if they don't say that, and second guess it all. But when I focus on the feeling of excitement that the person called or texted, I have found it happens more often than not.
I got possible exciting news yesterday, and I focused on the outcome. The one thing I knew would happen, erased all of the uncertainty, erased the time line in my head, and now I am sitting at my table waiting for that thing to happen any moment now! It was supposed to happen yesterday, and I am glad I didn't lose all hope! I just focused on the final thing.

So I would say, either reach out to him first, or just focus on that feeling of relief, or the sight of his name popping up on your phone, or him stopping you in the hall at work.

I hoped something helped!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”