Interaction

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
LC

Interaction

Post by LC »

I have had a visitor come see me almost every night this week. Usually the visitor wake me up by tapping or nudging my legs. Of course I wake up with a shout and probably scare the visitor off, but the last time it was different. I woke up and there was a shadowy dog/wolf shape curled by my legs where I was tapped/nudge. When I started moving around, the visitor disappeared. I feel like the visitor either wants me to somehow interact or somehow acknowledge, but I'm not sure how.
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Interaction

Post by SpiritTalker »

If you want to interact - & nothing says you have to - use normal methods like saying hello & see what they do. They're obviously functional in this dimension (ie., get your attention) so they will be able to hear you. I suggest you do not invite them to linger as an invitation may be viewed as permission to intrude. And they are already intruding against your will.
LC

Post by LC »

It’s not the first time either. It happened a couple of weeks ago but stopped when there was a hey I see you here and it nuzzled my face. Now it’s starting again. Was there something I did to attract it?
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Just reflect and think over your actions preceding & surrounding the visits. Consider your spiritual acts as well as mundane; any open ended workings or invitations made during a rite - if you do them. Or possibly prayers or requests made as you were getting ready for sleep. Wordings such as "please send someone to ... Blah blah ..." This might be the response. Or ask him what brings him there.
Crazy Cat Lady

Post by Crazy Cat Lady »

Awww, ghost doggie! I'd leave a treat....

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”