Spell Parallel Universe

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Keiji

Spell Parallel Universe

Post by Keiji »

Hi me and one of my Friends have thought about creating a Parallel Universe is there a Spell to do it the Points we have at the Moment are:

-We are Children again in the Age we were actual at the Time for example if we go to 2005 I would be 6 physicaly
-We life in the same City (mine or hers) and meet earlier in our Lifes
-She has a good Childhood (The Reality: Long story short: It has been awful since her stepfather was there and was later rescued into a shelter group for children from problem families)
-Some People we know are also there
-Nobody Notices that our minds are older everybody Think we are normal Children
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Spell Parallel Universe

Post by SpiritTalker »

The only avenue that comes to mind is reprogramming the impact our experiences have on us. Check out you tube vids of Teal Swan for reprogramming if interested.

To interact with alternate universe realms Montauk project survivors like Stewart Swerdlow have experience. His Healers' Handbook: A Journey into Hyperspace could be made useful.

Re: your question "is there a spell to...?" Yes. There's always a spell if you write it. You've conceived the idea, so use what you know.
Keiji

Post by Keiji »

I personally use Chaos Magic means everything that Connect me to my Goal would work somehow. But I preffer etablished Spells.
Siona

Post by Siona »

All of your other posts have basically been about this same topic. Trying to make your ideal world. Trying to time travel back to correct some things that happened before, making a more ideal world for you. Now making a parallel universe to have a more idea life.

I'm sorry, but harsh truth is that if spells like these existed, you probably wouldn't find them on an online forum. Honestly, you would probably be better served by using magic to improve your current circumstances, and growing from what you have already lived through, rather than trying to rewrite the past. Shadow work might be beneficial.
barker

Post by barker »

I have done this with my cat, it is indeed a good thing to dance thru time like that together, if you do in fact trust each other..! Never done it with a human, probably be a bit careful.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”