symptoms after casting

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Aceso

symptoms after casting

Post by Aceso »

Hello every one maybe someone can give me some insight on what is happening. I had cast a spell using a green candle and road opener oil and luck oil. For my daughter to be accepted into school. I also used stones at the four corners to represent the four elements. I wrote my request on brown paper and blessed with the oil and infused my intention into the paper and candle.
Now that was two days ago. The candle flame was extremely high and it was a slow burn. With the wax melting toward the east and west.
From what I looked up my petition was heard. Here is the question. I have been having odd symptoms. Nervous stomach, Third eye intense pressure to almost pain. Anxiety and almost a panic feeling. As I write this my stomach feels like a knot and slight dizziness. What could possibly be going on? Any insight please. Thank you.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: symptoms after casting

Post by Xiao Rong »

Hi Aceso, it is pretty common to experience similar symptoms after spell-casting; it usually just indicates the need for some more grounding and centering exercises. You've built up a lot of energy with a pretty powerful spell, it sounds like, and now you still have the leftover energy buzzing around in you, so you have to find a way to discharge that energy back into the earth. (for me, I get very jittery and have trouble sleeping afterwards).

There are lots of ways to do this, such as touching the earth or walking around barefoot. Eating and drinking can help (which is why Cakes & Ale is the last part of my coven's rituals). Some meditation exercises like the Tree of Life or walking around in the woods can also help you release some of that excess energy. You can just keep repeating it until you feel yourself returning to normal.

Hope this helps!
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Aceso

Re: symptoms after casting

Post by Aceso »

Thank you so much. I felt off all day. Appreciate your responce

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”